HI!

Started by Pewee, October 12, 2003, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aminrael

I suppose whichever kind you like. 'cept Snickerdoodles. They're mine. *guards*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Blackeyes

Lol, Snickerdoodles?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Aminrael

You know, Snickerdoodles. They're all soft and chewy like a sugar cookie, and it has sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on the top. Yum...
-Stormy

Blackeyes

Sounds good....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Aminrael

Mmm, they are. AND the soft chewy sugar cookies with a mountain of frosting on top. So like I said, whoever manages to tear themselves from RWL gets one of these cookies.
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

Sorry.. no can do...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aminrael

Tough cookies, then.

*giggles*

*ducks*
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

*LOL* You funny...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

This is so very vaguely reminding me of the post wars me and Klamath used to have a year ago...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

O.o It's not a post war, Shael! I'm just enjoying myself immensly by talking about cookies! And tough ones!
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers* Uh huh.....

The Lady Shael

Heh. *nods* Yep. It's a post war. This is one of those times when I wish the old forums didn't crash so y'all could see the lowly spammers us respectable oldbies once were. ^_^ Back then, we called it a post war, and ourselves post-warriors, now, it's spamming, and spammers.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

Somehow "post-warrior" seems more heroic than "spammer". I think we should go back to calling it a post war. *nods*
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* I wish they hadn't crashed also.. for those reasons and so I could find out my old name on here... then I could tell you and you could say OH, HI! I remember you.. and then you'd actually know I was an oldie.. instead of me just claiming it... I mean I can prove it a little by saying I remember when Boze gave the top ranked people in the game Admin powers.. but its just not the same as saying I was yada yada,, and people saying OH hi.. welcome back... *Sniffs*

Kilkenne

*Peers off into distance* Yep. Just as I thought. Spam as far as the eye can see...It's a shame, soon the post-wars will escalate into nuclear conflicts and wipe continents off the map!