*Fails*

calria

Awww poor Julie!

Aminrael

*pats Julie* Poor you!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Pewee

* drags Julie away from the computer before she's permanently addicted to RWL and can't leave.*
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Aminrael

Sorry, I think it's too late. It's hopeless! It's impossible!
Which means that Julie is still addicted.
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

*Nods bunches* You just can't stay away.....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Permenantly addicted to RWL? Now there's a cliche...^_^ Too late for most of us...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pewee

lovely. I was hoping I could drag her away from it for once.

- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Sha

It's not impossible...

Nothing's impossible ...

*breaks into song*

Nothing is impossible if you follow your heart! Trust your ticker, get there quicker!

Ahem. But messageboard addiction is quite consuming. Poor Julie. *pats*

Pewee

Where did you get that from? I know I've heard it before, but I don't remember where.

- unknown

Gen. Volkov

*Is all chuckly an stuff* I feel so *chuckle* sorry for poor *chuckle* julie
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aminrael

If anyone manages to tear themselves away from RWL completely, I'll give them a cookie.
-Stormy

Sha

Thumbelina! Wohoo!

Let me be your wings... let me be your only love... *hums* Err, sorry. I need to stop randomly quoting songs.

Riverpaw

Quote from: AminraelIf anyone manages to tear themselves away from RWL completely, I'll give them a cookie.
If I ever get bored, I'll take you up on that offer... (What flavour?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Heh, Riverpaw, make it a choclate chip one!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....