HI!

Started by Pewee, October 12, 2003, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pewee

Sorry. Wrong window. I was talking with a friend of mine and her friend whos nickname is Ad ( but whos name I can't remember) * edits post* Sorry. I'm a little stupid tonight. I'm not sure why. I just am.  
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Peace Alliance

STupid enough to join RWL? LOL!!

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Scarwake

*pushes through the ever confusing crowd to greet the new arrival*  'ello, there!  I'm TJ or Boggs or Jamie, or Toggie.  I'm the Hottie of RWL.  Have any questions just give me a pm and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Hellua! You know me. I'm the evil admin over at Julie's forums.. *waves*

Mark

Welcome, I am Mark, you can call me Mark and nothing else...*wonders off*

[Edit: Ashyra, I didn't know Julie has a forums...could ya give me a link...]
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHellua! You know me. I'm the evil admin over at Julie's forums.. *waves*
Julie has forums? OOH! Where?!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Welcome Peewee, your just in time for our first anniversary. It's going to be a night to remember(stole that from Bilbo before he left)!!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

TR Shadow

Thank you, Ashyra, for the thoughtful advertisement.

Pewee

A warning: more or less everyone on Julies forums are insane. It's one of the side effects of joining. :D  
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

The Lady Shael

Hm. Well, fortunately or unfortunately, that's one of the side effects of joining THIS forum. *cackles evilly* Welcome to RWL. Yep. We're all RWL Addicts here...including Ju. She's tried to leave like, what, four times? And look, she's back. ^_^ Hi, I'm Shael, all-powerful RWL mod. Ha.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

And hey, I'm Ad the all powerful Admin with more Power then Shael, ~whisper, I'm her slave, really~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss... *bounce*

Leave now, while you still have the chance.... Before you're glued to the forums...before it eats your life...

Blackeyes

To late, after a few hours, your stuck to the screen!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....