HI!

Started by Pewee, October 12, 2003, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pewee

Hello. I'm a friend of Julies. Julie, would you like to tell everyone here who I am?
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

TR Shadow

Ahem, this is Diana, a very good friend of mine from school.  I think Ashyra and I coaxed her to join XD.

*Huggles Diana*

You know, if I double post, I could get to 800 fast.  *Posts somewhere else*

Peace Alliance

Welcome to the RWL community. The administrative team would like to welcome you to... wait a minute... i'm not an admin. why do i keep having to remind myself of that??? grrrrr

Dead Eye

Hello. I am Dead Eye the Dreadful, all fear me here. Get on my bad side and die!

Wait, no I am not! I am a kind old man!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pewee

- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

wolf bite

Welcome,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

Welcome, from one new member to another... I hope you enjoy it here. Also, I hope you're having a good day... which I'm not having, by the way... Oh, and I hope you stay sane... (seeing as only 3pi% of all RWL members stay sane after the first month...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Pewee

I think I might already be a little insane from all the other forums I'm a member of where there are weird topics *coughjulies'scough* :D . Oh well.

- unknown

Sun Jian

Well Mizz "peewee"???Welcome...I'm kinda new too i know the deal. ;)

But don't we all???

Sun Jian
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Sha

*waves*

Welcome, welcome! And, erm, have a good time.. Right.. I'm horrid at welcoming people.

Veranor

You are teh leet.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Pewee

It was my nickname this summer at camp, so I decided to use it as my name on these forums.

And no one here can call me Pewee. Sorry.

- unknown

Veranor

Has Ad posted in this whole topic? *is confused*

EDIT: Oh, lol Don't we love typos?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

errr... did you just call sha ad??? lol

Aminrael

Hello, have fun here, and...uh...have fun?

I'm horrible at welcoming people as well.  :rolleyes:  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy