wow i guess this dont matter then huh

Started by SATANS HELPER 2, October 12, 2003, 08:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SATANS HELPER 2

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

read nothing i have done has warrent a issiue of this nature so reinstate me or ill find alot of ways to make it like this post

Veranor

QuoteWe have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law

Notice how it says they can do whatever they want to something they find objectionable?  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

If they wanted, they could ban you from this game all together. I'm sure few would object given the way you treat us.

calria

Something tells me you're headed for a trip to the moon, SH.

SATANS HELPER 2

ya you better read remove not ban cry baby read dont make it to your likings it what it says and no more then that so read!  

SATANS HELPER 2

guess ya all cant handle the better player and trash talkers out there you all ive in a glass house and cant stand we took over your lame sever now can ya lol i guess not go cry me a river little ones

Peace Alliance

LOL, you can't even speak english! I think its past your bed time 'lil kid. your gettin a 'lil grumpy

Veranor

Want to know something? This isn't a democracy. They don't have to tell you all the limits to their powers. No really cares how you're going to complain. This is privately owned. That means they can kick you out right now for whatever reason. They could ban me right now, I may think it's unfair, but I respect that it's their right to do whatever they please. They pay money for this out of their pockets, and they're not going to keep paying for it so some disrespectful person can whine, offend, and generally just be mean spirited to them and their friends.

EDIT:

Stop calling us "little ones." AGE MEANS NOTHING, and as far as I care, we're on the same level.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

SATANS HELPER 2

dude i pay for plenty of sites to play on and never had to kiss a behind like you do to do it so go away and whine better yet heres some cheese for ya too whiner

Veranor

Who cares which servers you pay for? You're not paying for this one. I'm not the one whining.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

SATANS HELPER 2

ok little ones like that huh seems to get to a nerve did i opps and like i said dont like it get out yourself game trash or whatever type of talk you call it ill do it and do it well little ones

Veranor

You are clearly flaming/inciting flames now, you will  be banned if you keep this up, just warning you.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

Quote from: SATANS HELPER 2guess ya all cant handle the better player and trash talkers out there you all ive in a glass house and cant stand we took over your lame sever now can ya lol i guess not go cry me a river little ones
At no point have you proven that you are better, and I didn't notice much of a take-over. You have also been the biggest [edit] talker on these forums in recent memory.

Oh and of course you're bigger then me.

[Edit, ooh, something else to add to the word filter]

Veranor

Don't you love those lovely word filters

:lol:  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

Quote from: VeranorDon't you love those lovely word filters

:lol:
Not really.