Whos da best :2:

Started by Sun Jian, October 12, 2003, 07:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Blackeyes may be good, but there are some really good people who aren't up there...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Yes I admit that, I would say out of the top 15, I'm about 12th.... ( I know I'm consided) LOL!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

I'm awesome, but I'm never particularly high on RWL servers.

Dead Eye

Hehe. I am probably like 30th.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

caedo caelestis

I don't really think anyone is the greatest. There's about 20 people who can play and the rest are clueless.

calria

As long as I'm included in that small group of 20, I agree.

Sun Jian

Quote from: caedo caelestisI don't really think anyone is the greatest. There's about 20 people who can play and the rest are clueless.
Re-he-he-heeeeally mistta ceado whatever, and how do you see that you are the one to say that? twenty people... so your saying 20 people out of.... (what like a few hundred? )people that play are the only ones that can play?I think if I went few i could name a bitmore than that.... Beatles, Calria, Blackeyes, Wolf Bite, Holby,Peace, Beatles, Dead Eye, Josh, well I don't know too many i've not been here long but.... i 'm sure if I went through and checked I could find at least 45-50.  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

caedo caelestis

Yeah fine, 20 plus their multis.

Peace Alliance

LOL!!!

hey, noobody asked about the time i cheated!

Sun Jian

:lol:  :lol: oh yea nice caedo....not.I don't know how long you've been here but i can name about 35,and there not all multis(i hope none)...And peace....tell me about the time you multied.

calria

I believe Caedo=Nick=Germania, which means he was around at the beginnings of the first era, because I remember he and Josh working together when Josh was first teaching me, right after the breakup of RIM.

Also, I have never multi'd, or broken any in-game rule. *proud*

Sun Jian

nice cal...same here*more proudiderder then calria*hehe :P  :P  

Peace Alliance

Well, the first era, i made an account. Then i forgot about this game (because i couldn't get the hang of it at first.) and went back to playing my other text based game Ultimate Empire. then i came back to RWL when their server died from hackers and made a new account. That means i had TWO accounts!! count em!! TWO!!!

So yeah, i cheated, feels good to get that out.

[edit] ... I just reolized, i didn't log into my first acccount for like 3 weeks... wouldn't it have been deleted from inactivity? maybe i DIDN'T cheat!!

wolf bite

ah .... you had 3 accounts at one time on turbo, you made your health over 100%.

Lets not forget those.

did I miss any others?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

No, i was talking about times people DIDN'T know about.

And i think i've justified the over 100% health things MORE then enough, it wasn't really cheating. I don't want to go over it all again though.