Who's Who Page

Started by calria, October 12, 2003, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

The Emperor's Club is only going to be as I find complete listings for each era.

Does anyone know the complete lists for the second era or for the current one?

And as far as the titles go, I went from what was on the first page of that old Emperor's topic... if anyone could give me a more accurante list, I would worship them for a good full five minutes! (Which is, after all, a lot for me!)

Dixie Ros?

*Wheeeppp*

You have dreamwever? *Dies slowly, painfully*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Abby The Rat

Aye she does, but I don't like dreamweaver much... if at all....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

I do. It's better than Frontpage... Frontpage is evilness.  

Blackeyes

Yes, evilness it is.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

You should experiment with tables as opposed to frames.

Veranor

Dreamweaver > Frontpage.

HTML is horrible (in a wacky kind of way). That's all I'm going to say now, and for the graphical viewing thing it is, it is sometimes better to use a WYSIWYG editor to make the general outline, and then fine-tune it with good old notepad (or text editor of your choice.. [mine would be Textpad...])
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

Quote from: VeranorDreamweaver > Frontpage.

HTML is horrible (in a wacky kind of way). That's all I'm going to say now, and for the graphical viewing thing it is, it is sometimes better to use a WYSIWYG editor to make the general outline, and then fine-tune it with good old notepad (or text editor of your choice.. [mine would be Textpad...])
Get outta my head.

calria

I usually use tables, but I want later to be able to have different menus for different things...

Menatus

Or, you can be like me, and can proudly say you have no idea what dreamweaver is and have never opened frontpage!

and make websites like your own with pure HTML on notepad. :)

caedo caelestis

XHTML 1.1 I hope you meant to say.

Aminrael

Quote from: MenatusOr, you can be like me, and can proudly say you have no idea what dreamweaver is and have never opened frontpage!
I had no idea what dreamweaver was either. I actually thought it was one of those net things that catch your bad dreams. Dreamcatchers! That's the name. *stares* Don't hurt meee...
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

Quote from: Aminrael
Quote from: MenatusOr, you can be like me, and can proudly say you have no idea what dreamweaver is and have never opened frontpage!
I had no idea what dreamweaver was either. I actually thought it was one of those net things that catch your bad dreams. Dreamcatchers! That's the name. *stares* Don't hurt meee...
Dreamweaver:

A $900 software, manufactured by Macromedia, which functions as part WYSIWYG page editor and part site administration tool. It fixes broken links, does PHP, generates Java, etc.

Aminrael

O___o

Then it most definetely does NOT catch bad dreams.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

Nope... but it DOES cause quite a few of them...