Who's Who Page

Started by calria, October 12, 2003, 07:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

http://www.puffandfluff.com/whoswho/

It's only partially done, but take a look!
(Yes, I know that most of the link stuff doesn't work... a lot of the individual pages are done, but JavaScript menus take me a while when Dreamweaver's hating on me...)

Riverpaw

Thanks Sarah. You just gave me a great idea for the color scheme of my site. Of course, it means redoing the CSS... and the php... and the whole entire thing... Gee, sometimes I wonder, why me.

Edit: In case I was rather vague, I was just thinking that I needed more simplicity for my CSS.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Well, of course, Riverpaw, everything was directed solely at you.

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaWell, of course, Riverpaw, everything was directed solely at you.
Yiss... Must go and re-learn CSS for the millionth time now...
(I can use sarcasm, too, can't I?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

If you used CSS properly you shouldn't really be redoing much...

Veranor

Besides the CSS itself of course, and possibly the PHP that implements said CSS if there's a name change.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

You've only got the emporors of the first era, cal.

Menatus

Do I count as an emperor if I wasn't in the first age? ^_^;; Then there would be Wolf Bite, Josh, Josh's other account, Josh, Josh, Wolfbite...

hey, if you're like me and use nothing but notepad for you website, you can make them Ozzy-esque!

Ozzy Layout

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! That does look spiffy, Cal!

My poor skiffies... *cwies* One whole million of them deaded..

Blackeyes

What happened to your skiffies Izzy?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

They...dieded...

But they're back. And I'm happeee..

The Lady Shael

Ooh, that's terrific! Whee, I'm up there! I thought it was Raine the Liberator though...when we all decided on the titles...that's what I've been calling him anyways.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Beatles

Whoo! Thanks for linking to my sites, Cal! *luffs*

Orcrist

Wow it's really coming along. lol- I never knew my title was "Orcrist the Pretender". I thought I was like given the title the Vengeful or something. Lol- I like it. *is proud of title*
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Lady Shael

Heh, I remember you were a little confused by your title when Raine thought them all up. I actually brought up the topic recently, it shouldn't be too hard to find again...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.