Question for top ranked people

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 12, 2003, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Talked like a guy? Lol, some people on my MSN talk like girls but there guys lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

Quote from: EreptorKills were not rare during my reign.  Smiles.

I'll return one day...
Make it tomorrow.

Blackeyes

Yea, Ereptor, you should come back, or in the expantion, and make another dark reign... It was sort fo fun.....

Gen. Volkov

Hey as long as I don't die, I'm fine....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

Isn't anyone going to answer my last question??

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Checkerpaw

This:

Quote(wolf bite @ Oct 13 2003, 07:05 PM)
They on the other hand have wasted 200 turns, did not keep the land, and have their economy messed up for weeks.

OK, but this leads to another question. How can you keep your own economy going when you have just bought a huge army and you only have so many markets and foragers?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gen. Volkov

I think I can figure that out... you just get your land back and then sell your army.. or maybe get even more land than you lost and build more stuff

caedo caelestis

They don't use up all of their food/money. They leave a few hundred million food, few billion dollars, and no need for markets or foragers.

Blackeyes

Heh, that's why I usually get tons of Markets, and foragers before I start atacking...:P