Whos da best?

Started by Sun Jian, October 12, 2003, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Jian

I just thought it up talkin to Peace...
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Veranor

I'm not sure but, I voted Holby anyways.

EDIT: Also, the best at what?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Urran Voh

Wolf.  Holbs and Peace are awesome players, but Wolf is just better.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Aqualis

You left off The Beatles, so I voted Peace.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Holby is the best for what I call "bloodless" strats, meaning that he's a little cleaner when he decimates you.
Peace leaves you feeling flea-bitten and moldy and dead.

Wolf Bite, however, gets my vote. Somehow, he manages to completely and totally decimate everything in his path, and create total domination.

Peace Alliance

I HATE this topic and i hope nobody votes!

(NULLS)

FunkyFerretGuy

Probably the wolfer man.  Not too sure though, I played one server awhile back, but of course I don't remember what my name was.  It might of been my AOL screen name.  We should create a 3 vs. 3 server sometime, and have the Wolf, Peace, and Holboy fight eachother.  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Sun Jian

;) Peace,not to be rude at all,but i think you don't want people to vote beacause you are afraid of being second or third best,ca mon now,i'll take that i'm like 100th,and i have my personal opinion,but i will not share it because i do not want any of them to get at me.

Holby

I voted Wolf Bite. Undoubtedly the best, though Peace is great.
I will not deleted this

Almkman

I voted Peace.The other two are great but Peace I beleive is better.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wolf bite

Humm, this is hard.

Peace has one strat with a few changes he makes. He is best at what he does.

Holby in not only very lucky, but has a great mastery of the game.  Also he is so likeable that his allies are strong.

But then that Wolf guy thinks before every move, can play any stratagy changing almost everyday as he dances with his stats.

hehe

I would have also put Ereptor and Rahl (many names) as the top five in the running.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

I'm the only one who voted for Holby...

:_:
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Sun Jian

Whoa,well then :huh:  :huh:  :o ,thats nice....Well i guess I should share my opinion as well yes?I always see Peace alliance at rank like 5-15,but wolf bites always at the top.(peace is gonna kill me)Protect me please i don't wanna die!!!(yet) :lol: but i do think (at this moment in time)that wolf bite is the best of the best,but hey what do i know(LOTS)I've only been here for 2 months.

Dead Eye

Ereptor and Rahl should have been there. There should have been a few others also.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

I hate this topic, because NONE of you guys would know how good we are. Rank can only tell so much, here-say and braggin can only tell us so much. for all we know Sun Jian is the greatest player to ever play this game. This pole holds no fact, its just the opinions that people have because of how they feel about a player. of 'course wolf bite will win, everybody loves him. he goes around bragging every time he gives away a billion dollars, and every 2 weeks he goes "peaceful" and helps out newbs. Thats all well and good, but does that make him better?

For you new players, of course you haven't seen me on top letely, its because i haven't been HERE lately. plus, i took out the top guy the other day, but then deleted because i don't WANT to be in first.

the topic has NO fact.