LOVELYK?

Started by Mikalae Gildar, October 12, 2003, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikalae Gildar

Ohhhhkay......who in the name o' saint bridget is making the word "lovelyk" appear every so often in our posts?  Its getting really irritating, and I noticed that the word doesn't change even if you try to edit it.  It is obviously either a mod, bug, or a prank, and if it is the former or the latter, I will be extremely put-out.  *growls*

<_<  
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Agglan Muirscant

What IS lovelyk? Is it a bad word, or what?
Agglan Muirscant, Leader of Agglan's Spearhead horde.

Son of Duke Aubres

The Beatles

Apparently, it replaces [edit]. Ask Ad..........

[edit, STOP it, please]

Veranor

Word filters are horrible.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

*gives everyone a look*

I'd rather have too many filters than not enough, ok? I'd think most of you would agree.

...and can we get OVER this? We've had about 500 topics about this filter, for the love of Martin!

Veranor

I know, but it's just Word Filters are always failing no matter what. A person can always come up with some bypass, so it does little to nothing.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

Besides, does the Leigon of Lovelykness make any sense?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aqualis

Quote from: calriaI'd rather have too many filters than not enough, ok? I'd think most of you would agree.
Actually, I think most of us would disagree, this is just plain annoying now, |)ark is not a bad word.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It stands for I)ark where the I) stands for d.... its a word filter and I find it really annoying cuase I can't post my armies name here.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Abby The Rat

There, I've fixed it. I've made a mistake in thinking that dar only matches one word. I didn't think that it would of matched Dark
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Gen. Volkov

*Hugs Rat* Yay!!!! Thank you!!!! Dark Dark Dark!!! I can say my Army's name YAY!!!! The Army of Darkness!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

"Dar", as in lovely?

(Yep.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Whoo! Dark Empires Expansion! Dark! Dark!

...It worketh.

Blackeyes

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Hugs Rat* Yay!!!! Thank you!!!! Dark Dark Dark!!! I can say my Army's name YAY!!!! The Army of Darkness!!!!
Are you Karlin the Warrior?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....