The Truth

Started by Holby, October 12, 2003, 07:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

As some of you know, I am Angrod Palant?r. I have left countless hints around the forum, in-game, through IM's, and practically told all present who I was in a chat a couple of days ago.
My purpose in me not being me? Well, I wanted to be able to achieve something without having to rely on my name, which (in the past) meant something.
I also wanted to be able to play without people on my back, saying "Why'd you attack me!?"
I did well in my opinion in growing to a full size clan while I was still in protection. And soon, Loren had power.
However, I wanted to extend that, and do something useful for the game- rise the level of playing to make it more challenging for all. So, after having talked with wolf bite about creating a sub-clan to teach new players, I eventually got around to it a couple weeks later.

We come to now. LRecruit has very few members, and I want to be able to help as many as possible. I hope, through this post, that I might draw some attention and players to the clan, but that will remain unknown for a few days.
Please, any that are interested, join. pass is "orion".
I'm pressed for time, otherwise I would say much more. However, I haven't regretted a thing I've said or done. I'm not sure how well I fit in with you all now, but I still love this place, and will remain here as long as I can.
Thanks,
-Angrod Palant?r
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

I didn't expect that..

windhound

heh.  ya did the same thing with Jasta 11 did you not?  Started more or less anonymous and built a strong clan,
was there any difference between the two?  
...very nice...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Dead Eye

Gr! I am getting angry with this. Wolf Bite I like, Kitty I hate. Both are same person. Now Angrod is Holby. Holby is awesome, Angrod is a jerk.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Heh...
I wish y'all would stop confusing me. It's getting very, very annoying, especially when I base most of my game around perception. *gives all of you who masked yourselves in Loren the dreaded Cal LOOK*

Menatus

When are people going to stop being someone else and making a long confession post? I've been countless other people, but you don't see ME making a big deal about it.

Heh heh.

The Lady Shael

Hm, well, what can I say? On MSN, Holbs just out of nowhere commented on how fun it was to be a different person...so obviously I checked the IPs. ^_^ You did a good job with him, Holbs. I liked Angrod's spirit and argumentive abilities, though.  ::agrees::  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sun Jian

:o  :huh:  :huh:  :o So "Angrod"your the guy that yelled my older brother(the cow i think) out of here,well i'm in The recruits  :D ,Blue blood,cha thats me!Hmm....Nice.....well then,i can't stand the recruits i wasn't attacked by anyone when i was in loren,now tht i went to da recruits,i've been attacked for a loss of about 5,000 acres and i don't like it ::cries:: ::cries::  ::cries::  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

TR Shadow

I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it, but Stormclaw caught me and took away my Mod powers.

XD

Peace Alliance

its all good holbs, you had your reasons. its when people do it for no reason is when it bugs me.

Sun Jian 5K is not much.

Gen. Volkov

I would just like to point out that I have been no other people than this one except for first era... then I was someone else of course... but since then I have always been Gen. VOlkov on here... granted I only joined second era 5 fdays ago.. but still...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

RWL is on it's third era right now, I'm pretty sure.

Gen. Volkov

THird! Ack! I'm so Out of DATE!!!! *Cries*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Now you can see the rest of the story.  Rahl, Holby, and Wolf Bite delete their accounts as Slayer to come back in peace as a training clan.  Only to find that the clan we gave the most aid to, The Blades, declared war on us.  Forcing us back to being war like.  Somewhat funny now that you think about it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Also forcing them to become extremely high ranked after the Blades defeat... very funny... so they become in essence what they started their clan NOT to be.... but they seem to have reformed now.. so its all god er good