Clan forums

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 11, 2003, 02:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

How do you make a protected forum just for your clan? The last time I was here, in the first era, they didn't exist and I wasn't a clan leader, I was just a member, now I am A clan leader, cause I founded one, but I need to know how to to manage some parts of it...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

i would PM Ad the Rat with your information.

give him the clan tag, name, PW (cause the forums and passworded) and who would wanna be the moderator.

you should also make sure you have an actual clan, its its too small to even be on the clan scores pages, then it probanly doesn't warrent its own forum.

Gen. Volkov

OK, thank you.. and my clan has 5 members currently.. looking for a sixth.. which is why I asked.. I wouldn't have if my clan was smaller.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

thats nice and big

Gen. Volkov

I guess... I would like to be bigger though.. and be a little richer... just cause I feel so weak... go look at the clan stats screen and you'll see what I mean.. or the clan crier... lotsa memebers.. and only 2 with networths above 7 mil....