Hmm looks like SG still in top spots there wow

Started by SATANS HELPER, October 11, 2003, 03:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Jian

Blackeyes....I haven't been here that long(bout 2 months) and i've seen people accusing peace alliance and the other guys just watching on and from someone "This going to be good *smirks*"Whats up with that why don't you guys just quit it play the dang game,why does everyone gotta always be arguing?Dang....

Sun jian
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

calria

If you can't bring it into RPing and stuff, why bother?
We're a story-based Promisance, after all...

Peace Alliance

Quote from: SATANS HELPERslow i see snails and mail fly faster unreal they call this a game i call it gray hairs waiting to happen unless they have a faster turn raito people will graduate faster then this poop
One again proving my theory that you are an uneducated 12 year old...

anyways, sorry dilf about thinking you guys were ehlpin each other (even though i don't see the offense in that, in fact it would have been good team work). Its just that he made so much money so fast... i have NO idea how he did it... none at all. maybe wolf bite could explain how he got 40 bil in 2 days and only a maximum of like 20k... Wolf Bite?

Veranor

Well, we know they all have a few million leaders...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dilf

lol
we were rats
but it wasn't working
and Mages is / was teh way to go
i'll be surprised if you don't see any of us near the top at the end of the set
*we have a few tricks under our sleeve*

calria

Quote from: Dilflol
we were rats
but it wasn't working
and Mages is / was teh way to go
i'll be surprised if you don't see any of us near the top at the end of the set
*we have a few tricks under our sleeve*
Translation for RWLers who haven't played SGProm- "Mages"="Leaders"

SATANS HELPER

ypu and i have easliy made over 80 bill in cash and sent out not hard any time i can make that on any given 2 set of turns so thinking we suck is total uncalled for

Veranor

Quote from: SATANS HELPERypu and i have easliy made over 80 bill in cash and sent out not hard any time i can make that on any given 2 set of turns so thinking we suck is total uncalled for
Wait wait, what's this? You're sending out 80 billion? What?! I thought you weren't helping each other?!

Oh my goodness, nice job showing that you're lieing.

Who sends aid to people they're not working with?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

1 That guy from SG promisance (#19) 18,999 $106,022,366 No Raiders Wolf Southsward
2 Dilf Killer Of SG "snuggles" (#33) 20,279 $77,524,996 No Raiders Wolf Southsward
*3 Erus Judicium (#18) 65,630 $48,317,059 Yourself Wildcat Northlands
4 Promisance Pirate (#44) 51,583 $48,271,692 Yes Marten Northlands
5 *Snuggles* of the SG Variety (#27) 25,439 $44,036,993 No Raiders Wolf Southsward

So im led to believe the whole top 5 minus myself is SG?

Peace Alliance

Promisance pirate isn't SG. and the ranking now have nothing to reflect with power and strength. some of us hiding in the lower ranks have stuff to hide ;)

Veranor

Just wait for Holby... he's got something planned, but hopefully they won't be maxed when it happens.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

Quote from: SATANS HELPERMan oh man what a game I see all SG doing fine and they don't have a lot life on the computer like the rest in here do to do it as well sounds like there far better then most I guess. Seems to me they better get respect not like RWL gave over at other servers thinking they were all that and got it handed to them LMAO we in here didn't brag and still took over wow we're good! I Think LMAO  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  ::agrees::  :snicker:  :snicker:  :P

[Edit, there that's better.]
Wouldn't this be considered bragging?

Veranor

It is bragging. He contradicts himself at least 2 times in almost every long post he has made.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

complicated thoughts make him feel sick. then he forgets where he is.

calria

Guys, you all know it doesn't do any good to flame a flamer.

*sits primly, being the mother hen*