Hmm looks like SG still in top spots there wow

Started by SATANS HELPER, October 11, 2003, 03:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SATANS HELPER

Man oh man what a game I see all SG doing fine and they don't have a lot life on the computer like the rest in here do to do it as well sounds like there far better then most I guess. Seems to me they better get respect not like RWL gave over at other servers thinking they were all that and got it handed to them LMAO we in here didn't brag and still took over wow we're good! I Think LMAO  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  ::agrees::  :snicker:  :snicker:  :P

[Edit, there that's better.]

Peace Alliance

Anyone wanna mod that for me before i can read it?

arg, i read it anyways.

Yes, you guys are quote good. Shoot Me is one of the best players i've ever seen, the rest of you just feed off him. plus your working together well as a team. like, you were sending all your money to shoot me so he could take the top, the once he had, he helped you guys get up too.

Oh well, looks like we were beaten. Himility is a good lesson to learn... and to be fair, you guys DID brag. in fact, that entire post was bragging. and it was also annoying.

The Beatles

We haven't lost yet. What I did yesterday I can do any and every day of the week. Except weekends, when I can't spend more than 15 minutes on the comp.

calria

The difference is, RWLers have class... or at least I do. *snert*

Nohcnonk

Yes, some people here... *glares around* have class problems.  They just want to be the best, for whatever reason, and will backstab and rebel when the opportunity comes just to get ahead.

Oh, and the abundance of CAPITALS and smileys are NOT necessary.

Sun Jian

yes you Sg guys are good,but i don't think anyone from here is givin up so don't get cocky
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

SATANS HELPER

not cocky sorry if it came off like that just we dont play all the time like you all do we play once a day and i see alot of you on all the time when i have time to peek at work or whever i am at i see your people on all the time if we did that dang we be unreal
and for the 2nd part of this we didnt feed of shoot or any one else i didnt i know that and i never aided or had aid i can do this on my own so dont worry there man

Peace Alliance

*scoff* if you guys didn't feed him, then how did he get 40 billion dollars in the first 2 dats after he switched to a leader stratagy... and he wasn't even high back then, he oonly got like 20k land. even wolf bite couldn't do that, and he has multi accounts up the ying yang. LOL

Blackeyes

Peace. Will you stop wiht the multi thing... it's getting a little annoying.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

LOL!!! thats REALLY funny! 'Cause when its wolf accusing me, you guys don't find it annoying. in fact, you find it exciting. but when its me accusing him, all of a sudden i'm being an annoying jerk. this is kind of... exactly what i was trying to prove.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Erch... I go away for one day, and this happeneth..

Yick. My poor land...

Dilf

i apologise for SATANS "Gloating"
he's a pain sometimes

and anyway, i don't like how you say we "helped" him, we DID NOT
i don't like the way you incinuated that

so hows about you don't accuse us of that
and let us play our game?
yeah - that'd be a good idea

i really didn't like that comment

calria

*pats Dilf*

My fellows are somewhat... overeager to pin any successes by others on either super-together efforts, or cheating.

I, personally, have no problem with you guys... then again, I don't play turbo.
I would, however, like to see you guys on our regular server, or in duels. That would tell me a whole lot more about how well you play.

Dilf

maybe - but isn't your regular server really slow?

SATANS HELPER

slow i see snails and mail fly faster unreal they call this a game i call it gray hairs waiting to happen unless they have a faster turn raito people will graduate faster then this [edit]