Automatic Property Distribution System (#74)

Started by The Beatles, October 11, 2003, 01:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

More than that obviously.. though I suspect he accidentally hit an extra zero.. cause 50 mil is hard to believe.. especially giving away that many...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Oh, it's true. I had 85m before. They ate maybe 40m a turn. I just had to give 'em away.

Kilkenne

Sorry, alls I got is money, lots of it!

Blackeyes

Quote from: CheckerpawYou just gave away 50 million rats?!!  Exactly how many did you have?

:o
He said he had 80m. Derh!!! lol
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

They're mostly dead or in other hands now. #44 massed rats, I must have lost a good 10-15m hitting him, and then there's the people who asked me for aid.. sorry, I've got just 10m left now.

Gen. Volkov

WOW... 85 mil rats..... 10 mil left..... that is ALOT...... course I coulda had that many.. but I decided to mass stoats... cause almost no one does.... so you can really hurt people....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Mark

Meh, I bought 267 hundred million once :D, and then used that to attack the gut who I bought it from *laughs*.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

lol.... I never buy stuff. I build thousands of foragers, and scout.

Riverpaw

All right... five minutes ago, I got a retal... no biggie... then the guy pounded me about twenty or thirty times with his rats... odd, seeing as I have three times his skiffs and still a balanced army... then it hits me... the free rats... erk... well, you know who you are... stop it or else...

PS, not you TJ, you're ahead of me, I meant... well, must I shame him?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Uh.. it wasn't me.... I hit this whirlwind guy like five times...  

Riverpaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovUh.. it wasn't me.... I hit this whirlwind guy like five times...
THAT WAS ME!! NOW YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF MY SKIFFIES!!

(Sorry mods, but did I really have a choice?)

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

That was just retal though.. well OK.. the 4th and 5th were punishment for you picking on a little guy... but still

Riverpaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovThat was just retal though.. well OK.. the 4th and 5th were punishment for you picking on a little guy... but still
LITTLE GUY? YOUR NET'S ABOVE MINE!

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Now it is... but when you hit me I was around 7 mil... and please stop talking in caps.. there's no need..

Riverpaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovNow it is... but when you hit me I was around 7 mil... and please stop talking in caps.. there's no need..
No need normally, but you /did/ take more than three thousand land in retal for me taking less than one thousand.

*ten years later*

Oh.