Automatic Property Distribution System (#74)

Started by The Beatles, October 11, 2003, 01:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Whee,

I just deleted Sopwith Camel, with the best warlord number :(...
It has served its useful purpose, which was to distribute land well.
But I got a better name! Automatic Property Distribution System (#74)
Hehe. So that's my new name.

Rules:
1. I will keep about me no troops, but occasionally rats. Feel free to hit me with even one of any unit type other than rats, and free land is yours.
2. My sole goal is to even out land distribution. As such I will be attacking top people a lot and letting lower people get the land from me.
3. Occasionally, I will waste my health to hit you with one rat to max you.
4. Need rats? Just message me and send enough skiffs or the cash to buy them for me to dispatch a shipment or two.
5. Wanna help my cause? Cash, food, and loyalty is always appreciated.
6. I will keep a pitifully small amount of leaders around me, to do things like prepare raiders. You may of course steal from me all you want. I probably won't have much.
7. Don't attack me under 3k acres, you're not getting much land, and it doesn't help me the next day.
8. Occasionally, and I apologize in advance, I may have to use you as a 'springboard' to get high enough to start blasting top members. Sorry, and don't take it personally.

If you were lazy to read all that, the practical upshot is that #74 is free land, always free. No retals, no catch.

Veranor

Well, I decided to be a good person and help too.

Until October 14th (when I get a new account, can't delete yet), my account Rat Massing N00b (#60) will solely raise money/food for Automatic Property Distribution System (#74) and any other person with a similar cause. I will not attack anyone, and I will have 0 guards/units besides an amount of skiffs, so if you must you can take some of my land and unless it's under 1k land I have, then I will not retal. Sound good?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Land is flowin like the great river in this round, i haven't had a problem all game getting land.

... but you idea would be AWSOME if it were almost any round but this one :P

Veranor

It would be awesome if we could get 1 or 2 more people. To do similar things. Perhaps a stat poster (though I do know how much you hate such people, so it could be another HPR) and a 1 unit hit maxer.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

SATANS HELPER

ya cheap way to play then all you guy cant net then seems to me you all cant play if ya need that kind of help!

Peace Alliance

:rolleyes:  maybe we can't play, but our intelligence level is that of a legible nature.

anyways, stat posting is CHEAP! plus, i haven't been able to get they're stats for days. and i get some of the greatest leader ratios ever.

The Beatles

Back. Celebrating 120k acres passing through the account.

Kilkenne

I've started "Farmer Joe's Hunger Eliminators" (101) and it will be an official food supplier. You can either ask me for food, but I will be sending shipments daily to Beatles' account to help upkeep it...I feel like doing something nice for everyone, and here it is!

The Beatles

Whee, thanks!
And it's a great thing to pass land around. It does work. I got 4m rats today in very few turns.
Cash-massers, anyone?

The Lady Shael

*laughs* Funny how everyone wants to help out...soon Turbo will be filled with nothing but do-gooders. ^_^ I might even join in, everyone knowing the cash-masser that I am, but I'd never have time to maintain along with my account on Reg.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

And I will gladly take all this help... (Kilk can I have some food?) and become tha emperor of Turbo_for  my first ever time as emperor of any RWL thing_ the highest before being 4th in reg before turbo was even around..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Well, I have just joined turbo. This will be a great help. Thanks in advance. (You did say no troops, as in absolutely zero, right?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Yep, no troops at all. (Except 80m rats)

Btw, I'm giving away rats, there's too many, I just gave away about 50m. Want some? Message me.

Checkerpaw

You just gave away 50 million rats?!!  Exactly how many did you have?

:o

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)