KILL LOREN KILL KILL KILL!!!!

Started by Moon Ce, October 11, 2003, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Ce

Hello there....Now then I'm in reg server,and I am familiar with Loren,they think there all that and they make a little tiny clan for the "people in need of help"yea right bullcrap there just trying to to take peoples main focus off Loren and go after the recruits so they can slooooowly cimb up and throw everyone in the top 10 down!!!I just switched my adress on the forums for these posts....they know who i am....Now I am asking who wants to rebel with me....If you can figure out whom I am.....dnag youd hafta be pretty dang good at that stuff!!!It angers me that they think that they can decifer who are the "people in need"or whos good!!!whos with me?

Peace Alliance

How... secritive and sneaky, i'm sure loren won't know what hit 'em. LOL

Sun Jian

:huh:  :huh:  :huh: Yea you do that...Who wants ta join ca mon now speak up who wants ta die?We'll walk all over anyone who fights us!!!

Sun Jian

ey sun and moon,this dudes framin me :lol:  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

The Beatles

Experience tells me that all I've got to do is wait, and the entertainment will surely start, with interest. Frame of mind is important though. This could well be an oldbie pretending to be a newbie, and/or acting against his purposes for a double-bluff undermine...  :blink:  

LigerZeroPANZER

(I am so stupid it, its a pity I cant rebel with ya, cause I'm Turbo server, ranked 14.

wolf bite

Yeah! I'm in! Lets get those evil Loren people for trying to help people and their little doggy too.

Oh wait, er...

Never mind.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

*looks to the weird person trying to start a rebellion* Are you kidding me??  Go ahead and kill yourself if that's what you really want....Just keep me,Attero Sceleris, and Blades out of it...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sun Jian

HAHAHA this guys a loser,I'm sorry,but as you can see,the only person that would possibly join you is a rabid chicken,theres no way you could kill even one of us!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Beatles....Double-Bluff Undermine???Dude what does that mean ya kinda lost me there!!

Dead Eye

Now making fun of him won't do any good. I will give you a hint buddy. Loren are all right guys, except for a few with blotted heads. Angrod is a nice enough guy, and they are honorable. You will loose fighting them, Blades, which was one of the best clans, lost fighting them. Sorry. You will fail.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Sun Jian

Hold on,I'm being attacked my Loren and I'm in the recruits!Northland raiders or something in Loren just attacked me,i'm a lot strong than him now of course but when i was in loren we had The Recruits to war!!!Ey whats goin on here??!!! :angry:  :angry:  

wolf bite

I will mail Blood Wake to remove from diplomate who ever takes the recruits from ally.

Grrrrrrrr

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Almkman

Haha.I think you have some miscommunication here.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

Problem with two clans. You really have to trust the commanders in each clan.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

I would like it if the two clans went to war.That would be fun to see.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Gen. Volkov

Right...yeah... go ahead... go to war... maybe they will destroy each other and let some of the other clans into the top ten.... oh wait no... Northern Alliance is already there...... It would take all the clans and alot of the independents to take down Loren and Northern right now, except if Northern and Loren went at it, in which case it would still take all the clans plus Northern... to take down Loren, leaving the indenpents to take over and form clans of there own that would momoplize.... OH FORGET IT banding together to destroy any one clan won't work cause another would just rise to replace it..... just leave em alone and try to make it to the top on your own merits I say..........  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES