What... major losses

Started by Veranor, October 10, 2003, 10:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

:wacko: My eyes...
Er, Dilf, what they mean, is that you've used words like [edit] which is also not allowed here. The other things is that many are, like Cal said, goading you, 'cause you guys are in fact good.

[edit, meh, can't people just read the rules? No subitute]

calria

Those who cannot express themselves with the same vocabulary that would be allowed in a G-rated movie should cease to attempt to express themselves.

Many of the words that *are* allowed on this forum are offensive to me, though I do not fuss about them but instead simply ignore it (and with the exception of about 3-4 people, none of y'all even know what they are!), so I do indeed wish that people would stop trying to get around the filters and things. It ruins my RWL experience.

Abby The Rat

I better put a say in. I'm not happy that we are throwing words around. It just this game was set up by people who are from ROC and the ROC is a G rated community. Watched by parents. I understand kids will swear and the likes. It's just we want to be fun for all ages including people that could get offended by lang like that. Which is why I do my best to clean the site clean.

I'm not going against you, I simple try and replace words to a more G rated nature. ROC is in most parts G rated.

I like to take the time now, to ask the RWL'ers to stop questioning there lang. They run under a different rules then we do and thus run by that.

I like to thank you Dilf, for being polite in this forum. And Satan Helper, please follow Dilf examle for your fellows SG'ers ?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dilf

Its DILF :P
hehe
not DIFF

it has an L
and calria..
no offense
but i wasn't trying to get around a filter
i hardly swear unless im really mad
and i was being polite by putting what i did put
i could have put the whole word in...
but i didn't

and plus im from england, and i have no idea what a "G-rated" movie is
is taht like a "U" - Universal??

erm - dunno, but hey

it could be a lot worse so please quit whinging about your experience ;)

calria

Dilf, everything isn't about you. I was talking to both SG'ers and RWLers in that comment. The language on this forum has gotten noticably worse of late.

I'm becoming very, very tempted to go back to SPAGing every post that needs it.

Capitalization should go at the beginning of each sentence.
Punctuation should be placed appropriately.
Spacing should be used after commas, like this.

SATANS HELPER

ya ok ill go back to my sunday school class now whatever ill spell talk and say as i please after all i havent swore or did anything to make it look other wise all terms i have used are in dictonary or what a 3 yr old would use so to heck with your voc and up tight little ways maybe you should get out more then spending all your sorry time in here on the pc and spend it on the outside with other types of people other then your so called little perfect world you live in what is it a glass house to boot!

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

I think we are being mean to all them. Satan is only one really being a jerk and breaking rules. Dilf, sorry for our behavior to you. But you see, when a new group joins we judge them as a whole. If one screws up it makes all look bad. Please forgive my friends. But your friend, Satan's Helper, is causing much damage to your reputation. You are all very good players. But it seems that none of you like our forums nor us. If that is the case why stay. And this is mroe directed to Satan. All you have done is flame us and such. do you not have some thing better to do then make fun of people hundreds of miles away from you? You are good in the game, I admit that. But your rubbing it into peoples faces. Dilf, Satan is obviously making you look bad. I think maybe a change in clan members could help you. But you can't blame us for looking down at you guys if your members are represented by Satan. But I am sorry that we flamed you in a group.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

LOL, SATANS HELPER your funny. But i don't know if that was a flame or not, 'cause i didn't actually read your whole post. You juts go on and on with VERY poor language and no puncuation... I'm pretty sure i spelt better then that when I was a 12 year old.

Stop getting mad about everything guys, the fact of the matter is that you SG guys are really good at this game. Some of us (including myself) feel bad being beaten by you, especially since I'm being beaten by a 12 year old :'(

calria

When I say the things I say, I don't mean it to anyone who doesn't fall under what I'm saying... and, as I believe I said before, I was directing my statements just as much to some RWL people as to SGers.

I'm noticing a lapse in forum etiquette and post quality that reminds me of the time leading up to the great Newbie Wars of '03. (Y'all who were here for it know what I'm talking about.)

I just don't want my favorite forums to become either belligerent, or, for that matter, illegible.

I am the Queen of Grammatica. Here I stand. I can do no other.

*coughs at Sha*

Also, please, Satan, stop the flaming... it's really not doing anyone any good whatsoever, and it's only going to get you gagged in the end.

Dilf

*Kicks Calria off her high horse

you're beginning to annoy me

Dead Eye

Know what I realized Calria. A lot of new people to the forums dislike your grammer ways. Remember when you corrected everyone and the news got angry. Good times, good times...

Anywho Dilf. Your Satan friend just got banned from RWL forums. So now you will probably be looked upon better because he isnt making you guys look like barbarians.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Dilf

you guys will still bash us
he is still in game ;)
hehe
and you realise
if you DELETE him everywhere
he will NOT go away ;)

and i don't hate calria's ways
she is just so uppity (if you get what i mean)

Dead Eye

Ok 2 things.

1. We know he is still in game. But now he cant make you look bad on the forums
2. Can you stop spacing your sentences and just keep writing in a full paragraph or sentence? It aint bothering me that much and you can do what you like, just I noticed it and got a little iritated. but do what you like, I dont wish to seem like a jerk.  

Veranor

Quote from: Dilfyou guys will still bash us
he is still in game ;)
hehe
and you realise
if you DELETE him everywhere
he will NOT go away ;)

and i don't hate calria's ways
she is just so uppity (if you get what i mean)
Yes? Point? We can be annoying multi  on your servers too? Does that mean we're "bad-[expletive deleted]" WOW! I'm BEING A LAME "HACKER" BY USING A PROXY! A winnar is j00!!1111one!111one!1/

Really...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org