Bug found

Started by Blood Wake, October 08, 2003, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I was playing regular earlier today. I used a single turn to test something then i went to the forums. as you know a new browser comes up when you click on forums. i stayed on for about a half hour, then when i closed the forum and clicked on main menu. I saw that my networth dropped to 45,000,000.  :angry: I checked if anyone attacked and saw that i hadn't been attacked for 2 days. I saw that i had lost 700,000 food!!! anyone seen anything like this before?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

Whoah.... thats gotta be a bug. I was wondering what happened to you there... but 700,000 food lost ? ouch!
 I have had something like that happen to me before, but it wasnt as serious, so i didnt report it. That has got to mess things arround a bit. i have sympathy for you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Sounds... really odd.

I know it might have just been me going crazy and being in a hazzy mood, but a couple days ago playing turbo, everything seemed to be wierd. I play a lot with my instincts... and everything was off. I wasn't making enough loyalty... and i had 5k land and i attacked someone with 43k land and i was getting as low as 200 per attack... thats REALLY low!

But i think that was just... everything going wierd on me. game wouldn't just up and do that out of nowhere  :blink:  

Wolf Snare

Well, peace, maybe you are going crazy, but i totaly know what you mean :unsure: .... maybe the game is really messed <_< ???
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Scarwake

Who knows, last week I had a login error and so did someone else...And of course the lottery still isn't working, which is okay with me considering I'd prolly not win it anyways...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Abby The Rat

~keep a look out for Exp, cough~

That's about the lotto
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Am I the only person to have lost 70% of their rats in a single Guerilla Strike?
To have their turns disappear?

I hope the expansion isn't so bug-prone.  
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

well i havent lost turns, but i lost more than 4 million rats in one attack against me, thats just not right! :angry:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

O.o
That is not right...
Very not right.
4 million rats?
I've never even had that many rats..

Peace Alliance

Troop loss for you:  1/((Offensive_Points/(Defensive_Points+1))/1.25)

Meaning you loose a certain amount according to how many rats you have. so its normal to loose 4 million rats if you have a whole TON of rats...

Dead Eye

Well I didn't play from like monday after noon till a thursday at 5, and I think I should have had more turns then 230 turns. Though I am too lazy to do the math.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Once, when I was packing 10mill rats on Turbo, I lost an average of 500k rats per attack. *shrug* It's all relative.

The Beatles

I wish I'd a kept a record of how much I lost when hitting with 20m earlier today in Turbo...heh.
Last round, though, I had losses of 2 mil when attacking someone, but then they lost that much too.
The current record, I believe, is Josh's. Retto hit him with 100m rats, and Josh lost over 5 million of the munchies.

Angrod Palant?r

I have almost undoubtedly won for the attacker. I can't find it in my records,
but I once lost 123 million rats in a StanLovelyd attack. And I only had a 200 to begin with.

-EDIT- I don't get it... Why did "StanLovelyd" turn into "StanLorevlyd"? *Blinks*

~>John<~

WOAH 700,000 FOOD THATS LIKE, 1/39 of all my food. quit complaining, geez.  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome