and i was wondering - if you'd be able to make it so we could attack him
take away the attack limits on his empire
but at least make him available to be hit

i think it would help the game out :)

Thankyou ;)

caedo caelestis

At the same time you can send me his 4 million stoats  :rolleyes:  

Peace Alliance

Thats a stupid idea strategicly. the more land you get, the more land SG guy gets...

Retto

We don't undisable warlords so that people can attack them.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

SATANS HELPER

so then if people wanted to be a [edited] they could make two accts take all land and then be disable to make it hard on others hmm sounds not really smart to me but hell this is your sever do it up and play the way ya like ill just take when i fell like it and let ya have it back when im done doing my dirty work muuhhhaaaa SATAN RULES :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

[Substitutes not allowed. Sorry.]

Retto

As you can see by the current standings, very few people have the significant lack of intelligence needed to do that.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

caedo caelestis

Quote from: SATANS HELPERso then if people wanted to be a [edited] they could make two accts take all land and then be disable to make it hard on others hmm sounds not really smart to me but hell this is your sever do it up and play the way ya like ill just take when i fell like it and let ya have it back when im done doing my dirty work muuhhhaaaa SATAN RULES :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

[Substitutes not allowed. Sorry.]
Another genious strategy from the SG Prom crew.

Dilf

don't undisable him...
just make him hittable
31k land is quiet a lot in this game...

and there are ways of breaking the guy on top - you just have to figure it out ;)

but Retto - if thats the way you do it
couldn't you delete him
so whenever i log on to see that amount of unhittable land
i don't have to sit here and cry... ;) ::cries::  

Nohcnonk

30,000 isn't a terrible lot, just deal with it.

Peace Alliance

If you could get 37K. Then hold it for a couple of days. THEN you might be able to break him. but unfortunitly, you can't do that because he will take the land from you, becoming more powerfull

The Lady Shael

You know, that makes me wonder...do you ever look at the other people in the top ten wishing you could ask Retto to disable them to take their land?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

Really.The admins should delete the disable hordes.There are several of them on regular and it takes a while to scroll past them.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

More than several, Almkman... but it's not really a big deal.

SGers- if they were attackable after being disabled, then someone would get a bunch of accounts really high up, let them be disabled for multi-ness, and then grab their land with another account on a different IP.

Peace Alliance

It woudl be unfare to let people attacl disabled accounts. Simply because we cannot be sure they were cheating. Someone may get disabled because more then one account was on an IP, but that could just be because they are on a network or something. The point is, that the players should be able to come back on and have everything they had, just in case they were wrongfully disabled.  :)  

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... Maybe disabled accounts should be dropped to the bottom of the list until they are undisabled..