New clan on the loose

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 07, 2003, 08:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Hey! There's a new clan in town! We're lookin for members....... message in game if you wish to join.... we'll look it over and send you the password if we find you desirable... but we're not that picky... so come on and join the clan! The Clan of the Nazgul! I am warlord number 605, the Army of Darkness
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mark

*coughs loudly*

What are you doing? I had Nazgul to begin with, and have it TMed...it's like some newb started TBV or Slayer up again...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dead Eye

Maybe the great king of NAzgul will come back and show who is the true nazgul.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mark

Maybe I will, I still know who was in the clan...

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Hey Mark... I had no idea.. so lay off.... I can't exactly change it now... so just let me have my fun... and I'm sure yours was "better" than mine is.... but mine is going to be different.. and anyway... how can you have it TMed... is this a legal thing or is it just yours by common agreement? If its legal, I'll cahnge it.. but if its by common agreement...I WASN"T THERE!!! So its not exactly commom was it.. and I'm not a newb.. I have REjoined after I quit this game in the first age because of all the politics and the fighting on the boards...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

caedo caelestis

I Should remake Diid!  <_<  

calria

No! I hated Diid!

Raggy should remake RIM. :D

Gen. Volkov

Do I get to keep my clan? *Worried look*

caedo caelestis

Quote from: calriaNo! I hated Diid!

Raggy should remake RIM. :D
haha I was joking

I had a personal war with Diid, took 30000k acres from them in less than 3 days. That was a lot back then.

calria

Quote from: Gen. VolkovDo I get to keep my clan? *Worried look*
Yes, you shouldn't have to worry about getting to keep your clan.
The TM he's talking about is just RWLish... not like he's legally entitled to it.

Just don't be suprised if there's confusion... and, after the next reset, maybe pick a different name?

Dead Eye

Of course Mark may come back and try attacking you and taking Nazgul, but if thats the case a lot of RWLers do that. Just fight back.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

It no longer matters... Nazgul was weak anyway.. and I along with the rest of the clan have moved to a new one into which I was invited.. I'm also the assistant leader.. But hey.. whens the next reset? I wanna start it again when it resets again cause I want it to be powerful from the beginning instead of having to fight my way to the top like this time.. pain in the behind it is... especially with all these people well entrenched at the top who have taken away lotsa land....

Mark

I don't care, I just wanted you to be aware that I had that clan to start with.  You can keep the clan, I'm going to take you to court over this...*laughs*

user posted image

Kilkenne

Those people entrenched at the top have been blown out of their foxholes into the open. Go nuts.

Gen. Volkov

Kilk>> I'd love to try.. but I'd be smushed flat... I'm just not quite readyto go after the big boys yet.. so I won't... but no worries... my time will come... *Evil grin, which fades quickly into a regular grin* Though it may take me until the next age to do it.. and l thought I made this clear Mark.. its all yours this era... I disbanded it, next era is a different story of course.. depend on who creates it first then..... *Grin*