Started by calria, October 06, 2003, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Nominations:

Name: Slynder Talderdash
Horde: The Horde of Talderhash (#22)
AIM: TheKewima
Photo: No
Info: Kewima of the ROC. On RWL, he invented the leader-massing strat, and was famous for espionaging everyone in the game, even at the very end of Era 1. At Era 2, he played a little, then quit because of real-life issues. A great player and RR member, and close friend of Holby, Overlord, and Beatles. Longtime member of RR clan.

Name: Overlord
Horde: Red Raiders (#17)
AIM: N/A
Photo: Yes
Info: Formed the Red Ravens, third clan, and second longest-lasting in the game. At one point had all members in the top positions. This player never gave up, even though the clan suffered at least 4 major wars.

Name: Ragefur
Horde: Ratimics Tribe (#4)
AIM: Ragefur
Info: Perhaps the second-longest lasting warlord in the game. He was a fixture in the top 5, and indeed, was Emperor. Very good player. Coined terms Happy Pony Raising and Land-fat in their original meanings. (Also coined land-anorexic, but that is not used) He changed the philosophy of the game, or at least, determined it, in his anty-HPR campaigning.

Name: Nevadacow
Horde: Northlands Raiders (#2)
AIM: bjornredtail
Photo: No
Info: Longest-playing warlord in the game. He founded the first clan, Commander's Guild. This warlord was a fixture in the top 20, contributed much to the game, and is known, among others, for coining "market spamming", several RWL parodies, and ideas. He is also known for his stance at Terrouge, as a protector of those who cannot defend themselves, and fights for fairness in administrative decisions both at RWL and Terrouge.

Name: The Beatles
Horde: The Beatles (#37)
AIM: laddiebuck1234
Info: Longtime game player, 5 times emperor on several RWL/TSR games. He quit RWL for a while in January, but returned mostly the same. Rebellious is a good way of describing him, but he is more moderate now. Invented the structure-concentration strategy, which spawned off many similar ones. (Essentially: don't build nonimportant structures). Recently helped dethrone two emperors. Longtime member of RR clan.

Almkman

Name-almkman
2nd era-The Wolf Riders #947
aim-almkman
Notable:No idea.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

*thinks* *writes her own*

Name: Lady Calria Ulloa
Horde: L'Mal Terre (#41)
AIM: superfairygal
Info: Has played in every Era of RWL and RWL Turbo, first (I think) to use a strat with no use whatsoever for camps/tents. Forum grammar queen, and current post-Empress.  

Menatus

Oh yeah? Well I was the first to get to 1,000 :P *since the reset* If I hadn't been away all these months! XD!

*pathetic*

Peace Alliance

Peace Alliance

Peace Core (#971) <- first era, although i wasn't very memerable at the time (... even though i broke josh.... but nobody remembers that ;))

AIM: Sticker334

Photo: Yes, you could call it that

Info: I've been emporor more then i can count, and unline wolf bite i'm not going to try to write it all out just so i can have a really long pointless signature. I have been considered one of the greatest 4 players in this game. I hate a tick with wolf bite... Is that relevent? I live in CANADA!! NOT the country of ONTARIO!!  

calria

*worships Tania the Great*

I emulate thee in myne weirdness, oh great one of the funky avatar.

Menatus

*is worshipped by Cal the wonderfulerer*

Ah, I am emulated in thine weirdness, oh ye of many posts.

Aqualis

Name: Aqualis
Horde: Derani Sluater II
AIM: PheonixVette
Photo: None exists ... anywhere
Info: This horde rose from rank 100-something to rank four in four days during the last five days of Turbo Era 2. Networth peaked at 142 million, stole all Peace's money.

Name: Aqualis
Horde: Deranin Slauter
AIM: *see above
Phote: *see above
Info: This horde massed food during the fist three quaters of the second era of Turbo, reaching rank thee. Deleted to form Derani Sluater II (see above). Has returned under new name on turbo.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Beatles

Snowspine? Snowspine?! SNOWSPINE?!?!
Whee....

~>John<~

Name: The Hexans, The Hexans II, the Hexans III through XV, Northern Allegiance [current]
1st Era number/horde : 811. The Hexans, it was a grand old time. Orcrist was emperor.
any e-mail/AIM info for them: SMSsoccerkid on AIM
Are they in the picture book?No. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA. heh heh.
Why are they notable? Er, I was emperor when we moved to the new server....I suppose I was emperor with the lowest networth, only round 60 mil at the time. maybe some during this era have had lower. Anyway....Former member of Imperial, KM, Northern, VU, Winter, and countless others. Current member of Imperial. Member of what I call the clan that had the most dominance for at least a moment, LL. Though Ereptor screwed us all up.....lol. Is that it, I suppose? errrr......never really played turbo or TSOR. thats it.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Scarwake

Name: TJ Boggs (Scarwake)
1st Era Horde: Guardians of the Blade(#1083)
AIM: Savage Park03
Photo Album: Yes, look for TJ
Notable: Has played every round of Regular RWL, advancing even higher each round.
Current Horde: Attero Sceleris(#553)
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

*glares at Cal*
One day I'll have more posts than you...

I spam, therefore I am.

calria

Ah, but I am not so spam-and-cheese-sandwich as the amazing Ashyra... my posts are beauteous in their psychology and evilness! *cackle*

Scarwake

Excuse me for interrupting this little squabble(sp?), but we're off topic dearies....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

I believe i should be in it

name: Sean Hunt (Blood Wake)
1st horde: Blood Wake (#477)
current horde: Blood Wake (#280)
aim: thegamewolf (as most of you should know i am never on. but my dad is sending me a computer soon)
E-mail: thebloodwake@hotmail.com
MSN: thebloodwake@hotmail.com
i am in the photo album

I was there when the clan of evil blades started, helping it as much as possible, i got up to rank 8 at the very end of the 1st round. (that was actually right after the server moved to warlords.iboze.com so you probably did not see it.) I introduced Wolf Bite to the game! like TJ i am getting better each round and now am rank 2 after being taken down from being emperor.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h