Who's Who of Redwall: Warlords

Started by calria, October 06, 2003, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Ok, y'know how Shael had her RWL dictionary thing going on there for a while? (...and what happened to that, anyway?)

Well, I think we ought to have a Who's Who of RWL... it would be really cool, and useful to new players when we discuss the older legends who maybe aren't around as much as they used to be.

I'd like to have it hosted on my domain, too... I have a spiffy little directory I can fix up for it. *giggle* Yay a project...

Anyway, leave me nominations for who needs to go on it, since I know if I even try to start a list on here I will leave off someone vital.

Give me (if you can):
Name(s)
1st Era number/horde (if applicable)
any e-mail/AIM info for them
Are they in the picture book?
Why are they notable?

I'm going to try and set up a nice layout for it and everything... maybe turn it into a Who's Who on the ROC, if there's not one of those already, and incorporate places like Terrouge and Fur Future and the RFF into it.

So what do you guys think?

Mark

Crazy post at 3:57 am, beat that, Cal...

Names

1st Era number/horde
The Cellist(#?)

Why are they notable?
Well, that was my very first horde in the reg, I joined at Xmas eve last December.
It took me a while for me to get used to it, I remember windhound sent me 100,000
rats, I thought that was sooo much, so attacked everyone I could...*smiles*
And so, I've been here since and I've been playing since also...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

Do you have any idea what the range for the number was?
I know it has to at least have been in the triple digits, because you joined fairly late in Era 1...

Mark

No, I don't remember.  I was killed or something and then I start The Black Rider, The Ring Wraith, Ich Beende Sie (I will kill you in germen, heh) , Mr.Newbie, um some others too...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

bjornredtail

It was 781, right? You may want to have a look through my whole game listing in the admin announcements section for your warlord number.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

*hides guiltily* The Dictionary's been nagging me in the back of my head for the past few weeks, just never able to get around to it...this sounds like a neat idea though. ^_^

Name(s)- The Lady Shael
1st Era number/horde (if applicable)- The Black Raiders, #55
any e-mail/AIM info for them: AIM: The Lady Shael
Are they in the picture book? Yep, I started it, so I should be. ^_^
Why are they notable? Started the Photo Album, started the RWL Dictionary, was a double-digiter in the First Era, was Third Ruler and First Empress in the history of RWL, had the first peaceful transfer of power, started ROM, was ruler of EO for a bit, is a RWL moderator, started RAD, owner of many newbies(and oldbies).

Eep, that's a lot. You don't really know how much you've done until you list it all out...I might remember something later and put it in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

heh.
Give me (if you can):
Name: windhound

1st Era number/horde: Windhound (116)
AIM: windhound96
Are they in the picture book:  nope.  
Why are they notable?:  I've been here for a bit, since the first era anyways, usually in the top ten (before a server reset atleast)...

*Grinneth* I remember the Cellist..  though, I dont remember sending aid..  mighta though..  *pokes memory*

*leaves nomination:*
Give me (if you can):
Name(s):  Holby
1st Era number/horde:  Hair Raisers (121 (?))
AIM: Holby0
Are they in the picture book?  donno..
Why are they notable?  Old player, (was) Active Forum-goer, excellent player esp. with leaders...

erp..  *pokes brain*  its not remebering much as of now..  add onto that list if you can think...

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

General Austin

Name(s)- Duke Aubres, thrower of cows, General Austin, Aus, Aussie, Aussie-poo, that little brat austin, Snark!, a few total "newbie" accounts, and a few others I've forgotten.

1st Era # and horde: Northern Hordes, 201

any email/AIM for them: killemshootem for the newbie, Duke Aubres for the Aubres guy, and Exodus4God is my REAL one.

Are they in the piccy book? Well, I'm right there with Ad, I'm called Aus there, even though I'm called Jeff by some.

Why are they notable?

WOW,  this'll take a while. Hm. First off, I was the FIRST EO apprentice, and I was one of the first to greatly dislike Josh, I am incredibly adept at making friends, annoying Stormclaw, making random clans, and starting dumb arguments. I've been Emperor twice, and I'm currently leading the strongest clan in RWL, Northern. More to come..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Orcrist

Name- Orcrist
1st era #/horde- #59 Blueeyes
Aim- Orcrist2007
Notable- Let's see, I was the second apprentice of EO, along with Austin, and I was one of the emperors of the first era.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

calria

Woot! Great, now give me more. *cackles*

Speaking of Josh, anyone want to write their stuff... if ANYONE's famous (or at least infamous) it's Josh.

Menatus

Hah, *I* gave you this wonderful, wonderful idea.  <3 Heh, Josh is infamous.

Name - Menatus
1st era #/horde - Menatus Blackhorde, #456
Aim - WiseIsTheGoatee
Picture book - no
Notable - I was the second empress, and as far as I know the only other one besides Shael.
Current Horde - Hope Eternal (re, three, etc)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay!

Name- Ashyra Nightwing
1st Era Horde- Ashyra's Horde, #641
AIM- Pentephraxis
Picture book- yes, but the pic's a little old..
Notable- My skiffs. There's lots of them. I'm not telling you anymore.
Current Horde- Pentephraxis Legion #7 <3

calria

*bumpity*

Come on, guys... show more interest than this!

wolf bite

Wolf Bite

Enough said?

hehe

Read sig.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Dead Eye

Name- Dead Eye (Trueflight)
1st Era Horde- The Death Squad (#292)
AIM- Catfoodmade4dogs
Picture book- Yes
Notable- Most of the time in top 10, Leader and diplomats of many clans, Leader of the Free People, Spy for Ereptor the Great, and one of the top posters in RWL forums, not to mention countless other deeds
Current Horde- The Dark Warrior (#552)

Also, some one should do stuff for people who were great but dont come on the forums. Ereptor, Ragefur, The MErcenary(I know we don't like him but he was a very good player) and of course Josh. I mean, they helped change RWL.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov