Who loves me, baby? (and how much?)

Started by Menatus, October 05, 2003, 09:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonSlavers

I could care less about high post.  Alot of people may look at it, but it is nothing big at all, so i dont care about a high post.  If you have a high post its not like there going to say well look at him he's got such a high post count lets make him admin, no, no, no thats not how it works.  If people are just trying to make lots of posts for their post counts, its a waste of time.  Plus to prove that their is a mod that has about 100 posts, so i guess that means even that admins didnt care about post count as it should be.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

You think we don't like RazorClaw?Razor is a respected member unlike yourself.Here we don't look at post more at join date.

RazorClaw

I was joking about the double-post thing, Menatus, sorry. *gives Menatus a cinnamon roll*  

DemonSlavers

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

GAH! ANOTHER ONE! XDD

I know, I wasn't talking about that, just other instances.

DemonSlavers

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

It was astounding, the amount of people that thought you were a boy w/ your old avi.  

Oscar

No offence but MAN you guys get tichy over nothing I mean im 11yrs old and you guys really just need 2 take one(1) deep breath and calm down *winks*
ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh Yeah im 11yrs old and NZ*=*

Oscar

No offence but MAN you guys get tichy over nothing I mean im 11yrs old and you guys really just need 2 take one(1) deep breath and calm down *winks*
ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh Yeah im 11yrs old and NZ*=*

Arguia Zsah

yaaaaaaaaah!

*yells at Oscar*

lol. Just proving no point.

Menatus

Well, the badger on my old avitar DID have a moustache...I guess I'm to blame. But now I have Elton, so everyone probably thinks I'm a gay man now.

RazorClaw

The OLD old one. Fat boy with bug eyes. Cartoonified. Thanks for taking the quiz, Arguia! My goal is to have everyone on this board have that in their sigs!  

Sonoras

I did the quiz, I got that guy wrapping his hand with a bandage.

Menatus

Bladetail the Ferret

I'll go with General Volkov on that one.