Who loves me, baby? (and how much?)

Started by Menatus, October 05, 2003, 09:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

*coughhypocrisycough* My, I'm getting a cold...  

Menatus

Yeah, okay idiot, double posts from like last year. Get over it.

Anyway, the reason I double post some times without noticing it is because on my forum we don't really care and don't judge by ammount of posts (though I do have 500,000 just for fun XD)

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawu rawk al t tyme! ya!111111!!!!!oneone!
razor claw i wish you knew how much i hate you.

How am i a hipocrit i never said somthing im not, anyways i said i was a spammer but how does that make me a hipocrit.  Get your facts right before you say anything man....

You always have some kind of commet to say when ever i say somthing i dont care what you have to say, and i bet the others dont like you arguing in there topics and saying stuff in the topics that have nothing to do with the topic... <_<  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

Er ummm what? Something about hypocrisy and razorclaw and topics... I might agree if I knew what you said..... Seriously.. at least put in some capital letters... that would help enormously. I absolutely HATE reading those kind of posts. If someone could run translation for me.. someone who speaks bad typist, I might be able to participate.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

hahahahaha OMG give me a break just because i didnt put a capital letter sure? that makes alot of since? Not! ;)

If you cant read somthing that just is'nt capitalized you need to go back to your young elementary years. :P  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

It's not just because it isn't capitalized, it's because you spell EVERYTHING WRONG!

*and* it isn't capitalized.

hipocrit? is'nt? Who needs to go back to their Elementary years?

And anyway, you called me a spammer, and yet you admit to spamming yourself
QuoteHow am i a hipocrit i never said somthing im not, anyways i said i was a spammer but how does that make me a hipocrit. Get your facts right before you say anything man....

What do you call that?

DemonSlavers

um that has nothing to do with it?

DemonSlavers my dear fellow,

I have received your mail requesting me to investigate whether you are spamming per the rules of the forum. I find that you are posting a lot. There is nothing wrong with being active. From the posts in the past, and the ones I just read, you were on topic in each post. You gave an opinion or a questing showing you had read the posts before yours. Although we like to see a bit deeper thoughts with more then one sentence, as many of your posts are, I don?t see anything wrong with them.

You asked me to post my decision on the matter, I will not, because I don?t think it is my job to get involved any further in this matter. However, if you wish to copy and paste this letter, you may.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

Demonslavers shut up! Another part of forum behavior is common courtesy. Spamming or not, you are really starting to annoy us. Please start spelling and capitalizing. I put up with enough of this as it is. I'm TIRED of training noobs. Regardless of whether I can actually read to post or not its friggin hard to do so! The reason we are coming down on you so hard now is that you didn't listen to earlier more polite requests. We tried to show you courtesy and its thrown in our faces. So please for the love of God, either start posting with correct grammar or spelling or SHUT UP!

There. That's it. I've had my say. I'm done. I won't be talking to him anymore. If I've annoyed anyone with this I'm sorry.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Quote from: DemonSlavershahahahaha OMG give me a break just because i didnt put a capital letter sure? that makes alot of since? Not! ;)

If you cant read somthing that just is'nt capitalized you need to go back to your young elementary years. :P
He was mocking you. You've become an annoyance.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Quote from: DemonSlaversrazor claw i wish you knew how much i hate you.

How am i a hipocrit i never said somthing im not, anyways i said i was a spammer but how does that make me a hipocrit.  Get your facts right before you say anything man....

You always have some kind of commet to say when ever i say somthing i dont care what you have to say, and i bet the others dont like you arguing in there topics and saying stuff in the topics that have nothing to do with the topic... <_<
RazorClaw, I do wish you could comprehend the intense amount of dislike I hold for your person.

How ever am I a hypocrite, as I never said she was and I'm not (a spammer). Anyway, I photosthenically related to you through my keyboard that I was a spammer [you've never admitted it] but how within mortal somprehension does that make me a maker of hypocrisy? Please, get your facts correct before you make a correct analysis of my post person (man is not a metro-sexual term, and is bigoted towards males).

You always have to make a derogatory remark whenever I make a post. I do not care about your correct analysis of my mindless spam, and I'm willing to wager that other members of this bulletin board do not like your argumentative tendencies (though I started the argument) in their topics. Also, posting things that are unrelated in their topics is a detriment to this board, and nobody likes it. I would know, I make most of the off-topic posts here...

DemonSlavers

So what? It does't matter now.

And Mentus you said i called you a spammer, which i did but then you said i admited to being a spammer and i did.
                                                      But the thing is how does that make me a hipocrit?  It does'nt... because i never said that im sothing i not and thats what a hipocrit is.  So what you said made 0% sence.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

Yep, it made 0% sense. (sence)

I am not Mentus, dod gammit.

I don't know what a hipocrit is. I know that a hypocrite is someone who states beliefs they don't have.

Look, fool, don't call people something that YOU are. If you call me a spammer, and then admit to being one yourself, what is that? It's just pointless.

Anyway, I don't double post and post pointless topics all over the place to improve my post count. Okay, I double posted once in General Discussions in the past few weeks on accident, and here I posted on something I said a year ago to bring up the fact that I'd never make a topic like this anymore. I've been here for a very, very long time. I go through forums and if I have something to say, I say it. YOU on the other hand post to increase your count, and nobody's impressed.

[edit] Just a note...making your presence known by CONSTANTLY pointing out other peoples' spam and making arguments pretty much counts as spam.

Gen. Volkov

DemonSlavers

Quote from: DemonSlaverswhoa what have these polling topics come to <_<  

and Menatus i dont know who you are but i think you maybe a slight spammer, cuz of double posts and a kinda spamish topic ;)
;) Well sorry, and as you can prob. see i was not being rude about it.  I said menatus i dont know who you are but you MAY  be a SLIGHT spammer (just so you did'nt know what i meant by slight i meant little).  So why would you even care when you see that i did'nt know who you were, you just had to make it a pointless.  All you had to say was, well demonslavers, your right you dont know me and that shows because im not a spammer.

;) Demonslavers ;)  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

Well, sorry, I've been yelled at every time I accidently make a double post, like it's really a big deal anyway, unless you're actually doing it to get a high post count, so I got pissed.