Heh, look at this.

Started by Menatus, October 05, 2003, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

161 Hope Eternal (#309) 0 $7,547,384 None Wildcat Southsward 66 (86%) 62 (19%) 0
316 Hope Returnal (#447) 0 $477,783 None Wildcat Southsward 5 (100%) 14 (57%) 0
*603 Hope Threeturnal (#603) 250 $147,410 None Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

I'm back! Kind of. I only played as Hope Eternal for a few days, as Returnal for one day out of protection, and new as Threeturnal. So now you know I'm here (for now).

Mwhahaahhahaha*cough hack wheeze death* So much dust around here!

Dead Eye

Its about time. I think we were just talking about you in a chat room!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY!
*hugs*

Tania's back!

*bounces*

The Lady Shael

Yay, go Tania! *cheer* 's great to see you finally back around here!  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Got another oldb.... person that is older back....Lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Aw, 's fine to say oldbie now, Blackeyes, we wouldn't jump on you for that...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Welcome back Tania...I just got back two days ago, too...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*Spins in chair and falls off, hitting head on desk*

~>John<~

well tania, hey. still remember you for splitting the best clan ever apart,.........lol heh heh
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Riverpaw

I haven't actually seen you around, but I've noticed some of your posts at TSOR. So...

WELCOME BACK TANIA!!

I know Karlin misses you, so a welcome back from him as well...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

Thank you, all! Looks like I came in just the knick of time! There's Kilk, Shael, Ashyra, Dead Eye, all you guys. Wonderful!

And hey, Riverpaw. ^_^;;

As for John, I so was not sole-y(?) responsible for that...really! It was getting boring having everyone in the top ten sans Ereptor in that clan (I don't even remember what it was called)

The best clan ever was RIM anyway (which I wasn't in...but oh well).

~>John<~

er.....its LL. and tania, you leaving let ereptor get enough land off you to start the 1,000,000,000 land spree. so there :P  
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Oh yeah? Well...

You....

you, uhh...

You know what you did. Now think about it!

~>John<~

me?  I was loyal,  supportive, and unsuspecting. meh.......anyway, kilks brought imperial back...shall be fun.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Unsuspecting, maybe. ^_^;; Do any of you guys remember the big controversy with the second KM? Ooh, I remember that.

Kilkenne

Alas, the woes of playing football. I've taken too many blows to the head to remember. What were the controversies, lol...