Can this stop?

Started by The Beatles, October 03, 2003, 04:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Right... basically, Northern has set me to war... never mind the reasons, but you lowered me to 20k land. You were doing well, but the only problem was that I did not apppreciate the disappearance of well over half my land. I've taken a fair share of land, now can this spat end? I kindly ask Northern to think about it.

~Beatles

General Austin

Right. FIRST you ask aid from me five times in a row. THEN you hit me because I did not give you aid. THEN you hit me even more because you want my spot. THEN you try to get me to not hit you back? THEN after my retaliation attacks you destroy me because I had just finished giving most of my money away to a friend. Cold and cruel. This means war, Beatles.

NEVER MIND THE REASONS? You make me very angry.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

SATANS HELPER

im going to stop it all ill snugggggggllllllleeeee slap ya both ok and then [deleted]  :o  :o  :D  :D  :P  :P  :P  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

[watch the language]
~Boze

Riverpaw

A multi created for the sole purpose of flaming. Someone delete the post and then run an IP check.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sun Jian

Whoa there mister devils helper,what your sayin will get ya "helped" off the site!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: I don't think people like you should be wating your time where nobody wants you.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

windhound

heh.  Back to the point of the topic...

I personally dont want a battle against you Beatles, but if you continue to attack Northern members I havent much choice.
*shruggeth*
plus the land is rather welcome..   :)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Beatles

I personally don't want a battle either. I didn't take too much land today, did I? Not more than 50k. So... but anyways, Aus is the Evil Emperor, so it is my duty to take him down. I would have it no other way.

SATANS HELPER

lmao ill take as i please in land and whatever else i may like for that matter and multi i think not ill show you all in game what i can do back to waxing you all in turbo so peace and last i ckecked i think in u.s.a. theres thing called freedom of speech but hell i dont know im the DEVIL AND WILL REIGN TERROR ON ALL YOUR SOLES MMMMMMMUUUUHHHAAAAAA B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  

Aqualis

And on the forums there are things called rules, be glad this isn't terrouge.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

SATANS HELPER

havent broken a rule no swearing flaming or any other thing man so chillim here to invade and wax ya so take it like a woman your are and like it cause youll see plenty of me im here joooooonnnnnyyyssss backkkkkk

caedo caelestis

So to sum up this thread, beatles is backing out of a war cause he's scared of Northern and we have new idiots in the forums.

Mark

Quote from: caedo caelestisSo to sum up this thread, beatles is backing out of a war cause he's scared of Northern and we have new idiots in the forums.
Couldn't have put it better myself :D.  Asking people for aid is pretty stupid, I mean people don't really need you can always get your account back together...But does help in a way.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dead Eye

Hehe. Nice job caedo caelestis. Very well said. And this is a really bad idjit. A little off topic but Caedo, are you Onyx in regular?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Riverpaw

Quote from: Dead EyeAnd this is a really bad idjit.
"idjit" = "newbie" ?
You've got me confused once again...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dead Eye

An idjit is like a term for an idiot, a newb, a fool. Basicly you don't want to be called it. It is like saying your stupid. And I could think of worse names for this guy but I don't feel like getting in trouble with an admin.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov