Just realized

Started by The Dark Warrior, October 02, 2003, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Warrior

I was just thinking. If some one is ahead of you in turbo, and at same level as you in regular, they can threaten you in turbo. I think it is sort of cheap. I mean, one game conflicting to the next. If some one has to do this they have no backbone.

General Austin

My GOSH! Beatles is diong the same to me. I'm retal-ing for his hits in reg., he tells me he'll smash me in Turbo. I think it's kinda cheap, but what can ye do.. <_<  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Actually a. I intend to take Aus down, as he's emperor,
b. I intend to rape /everyone/ indiscriminately on Turbo.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Beatlesb. I intend to rape /everyone/ indiscriminately on Turbo.
Erm... Figuratively, right? (They're even more insane than I thought.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

General Austin

rape=totally destroy

BUT he may take me down, yet That SG guy is impossible. He's got so many stuffs, you'd never get through. I'm serious, I espyed him. Wasn't easy. Gah, people here are Full o' themselves. (including me)
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

That is wrong of you Beatles. To threaten some one for doing something in regular in turbo! That shows coward. You know I like you but please Beatles, your better then that.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

caedo caelestis

Personally I wouldn't waste your time with threats. I used to get a full inbox everyday.

Mark

Ya, I tend agree.  Theats are really piontless, I mean if you get smashed or not smashed with or without theats you still get smashed...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Beatles

Look, it's just an excuse. I'll be dominating one of the servers.

SATANS HELPER

tell ya all what get me in pm or whever ya want and ill squash the bug boy for ya hes nothing but a little insect under my shoes soon to be a dead one just ask my friends and ya all shall recieve the blesssing of SATAN  the new lord of DEATH in here soon to feel my WRATH OF PAIN!!!! MMMMUUUHHHAAAAA :P  :P  :P  :P  

Kilkenne

Just my two cents, but when someone threatens you from game to game, it gets pretty annoying, but sometimes it really doesnt pertain, as generally you can see the better players do well in both games, so you have the same/similar targets in both games. So what if someone threatens you in a different game? It's just like them threatening you in the other game, just pick one route, either A: Tread lightly, and smite them when they come in your range or B: Stomp through and just smash the bejesus out of them. That's all. I spent enough time on the gmae to know that sometimes you threaten people...a lot. I got threatened by Deathclaw's whole EVTF clan once, and I smote them all, proving that sometimes threats are idle, but in this case, with Beatles, I don't reckon that will work, as Beatles does spend 99% of his waking hours plotting other players' destruction, it seems.

Blackeyes

Kilk!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!*throws confetti and lays out a red carpet*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

People seem generally tougher behind a monitor.

Riverpaw

Quote from: BlackeyesKilk!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!*throws confetti and lays out a red carpet*

Well, I never got to meet you, but welcome back anyways.
****throws confetti and casts a spell to make the carpet lime green****

Quote from: caedo caelestisPeople seem generally tougher behind a monitor.

Is that necessarily a bad thing? Or do I just misunderstand this?

Quote from: KilkenneBeatles, I don't reckon that will work, as Beatles does spend 99% of his waking hours plotting other players' destruction, it seems.

Really? How does he have time for sleep, then?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scarwake

O.o Kilk is back!!!  *huggles him* Yeah, there is nothing you can do about server threats, unless you make an account to where nobody knows your identity....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album