Loren dropping like flies

Started by Peace Alliance, October 01, 2003, 08:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Seems some wierdo attacked Lao-Tsu (#86) so much he was dropped from the top ten. Thats a lot of attacks, what a meany!

Peace Alliance

Huh, and now some jerk attacked wolf snare (#465) a whole bunch. why is this guy attacking new players like that. thats mean. and aren't these players supposed to be under lorens protection??

windhound

*shakes head*  zat was kinda mean Peace..  all thoes unprovoked attacks..  neah.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

caedo caelestis

When was the last time your brother beat you?

Peace Alliance

... What are you on about??

Yes, it was mean. But wolf said new players were under lorens protection, so it shouldn't matter. Right?

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Peace Alliance
... What are you on about??

Yes, it was mean. But wolf said new players were under lorens protection, so it shouldn't matter. Right?
I was just curious about Pat.

And no it shouldn't matter, unless wolf wants to waste his time protecting them. Although if he did, it still wouldn't really protect them since he would gain their land. Maybe you see the paradox in that, maybe you don't.

wolf bite

I said I would protect Loren? When? Where?

Wasting your turns harming peoples months of work is ... well childish.

Think how that makes you look.

You come on the forums and want everyone to think you are a good guy.  Then act that way in the game.

Mellow out.

Wolf Bite  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Dixie Ros?

This is, as you might say, a good thing...
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Dark Warrior

I know this may be sorta off topic, but I had 450 turns so I started hitting people to gain land and networth. How many times do you have to hit some one before it isn't a land grab but pure cruelity?

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, I'd say that, if it wasn't revenge, attacking someone over 20 times is evil. *glares at Legoins of Loren*

Peace, that was mean, knocking Retto out of the top ten like that. *prods*

Peace Alliance

QuoteWasting your turns harming peoples months of work is ... well childish.
Ha, not like i can actually play, every 5 sedconds i'm getting accused of cheating thus getting the entire game after me.
Besides, I really don't like attacking these peoples, i apologised to retto, explained how i was only doin it to wind you up. So... lol, its your fault. LOL

The Dark Warrior

Do me a favor and kill Solo. He just took thousands of land, destroyed my economy, and then sent me down 10,000,000 networth, down 4 places. And I never hit him once. Out of nowhere he took about 10,000 land.  

The Beatles

That is the point of the game.

The Dark Warrior

I realize that Beatles. Which is why I want him dead. I have 0 turns. Also, he once told me he only hit people who hit him. And he attacked me 23 times, including his leader attepmts.  

Peace Alliance

The Dark Warrior are you new? 'cause your startin to sound like it. and its bugging me.

BTW, if you take a look, Lao-Tsu (#86) has had a substancial rise in NW... now, how could that be? Could it be that i never took his food in the first place? Ah well, at least wolf bite was mad, haha