The Beatles Banning

Started by The Beatles, October 01, 2003, 03:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Sorry Beatles. You are right I was very busy at the moment. I just re-read your post. And I understand. Sorry for the post I made. I was doing many other things. Sorry for the problem.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Boze (Admin)

Whether your post was intended to "flame" or not, we still have the right to defend ourselves to charges/claims we see as false. Does that seem unreasonable?
That's me!

The Beatles

Of course it's reasonable. It's just that you were not doing anything of the sort. You were /attacking me/, not /defending yourself/.

The Beatles

Bumping. When I'm convinced that most people have read it, I'll let it die. Ergo in one or two bumps more.

Dixie Ros?

Beatles, please. Shut up.

(Sorry if I sound too harsh, but this whining is getting on my nerves. )
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

spy

I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.

The Beatles

Good. Another one. I have to say it again... READ THE FLIPPING TOPIC. OK? *smiles* Thanks. And only then post, because you are getting on my nerves. Dead Eye reacted correctly: will you?

Sun Jian

WHY DID HE EVEN BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE???YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE FOR AL GORE STILL FIGHTIN AGAINST BUSH DO YOU?WHATS DONE IS DONE FORGET IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!!! :angry: THERES NO SENSE I BRINGIN THAT UP,no i'm not a newb,i had different accounts and just erased them.

[If you're not a noob, then you should know not to "YELL". Please change. ~Boze]
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Riverpaw

Quote from: spyw
How is a single lower-case Latin character "w" significant? Does it relate to the topic of the banning of The Beatles? I fail to see the connection. Also, what did this say before you edited it?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

Quote from: Sun JianWHY DID HE EVEN BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE???YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE FOR AL GORE STILL FIGHTIN AGAINST BUSH DO YOU?WHATS DONE IS DONE FORGET IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!!! :angry: THERES NO SENSE I BRINGIN THAT UP,no i'm not a newb,i had different accounts and just erased them.

[If you're not a noob, then you should know not to "YELL". Please change. ~Boze]
hmmmm......lets us use Beatles premises.....I'll keep it to one set.......or maybe I'll do it in student congress form, this will be fun........

A RESOLUTION TO CLEARING THE NAME OF BEATLES AND MAKING MINOR POINTS AGAINST SUN JIAN:
Beatles was bringing it up to clear his name, Whereas:

it was justified in the fact that it had not been done before, Whereas:

his action in these events cause a major change in rules, Whereas:

I do see some people still fighting the 2000 election.....hmm....maybe its just the liberals in my city, making it a sample of 100,000 people, Whereas:

There was a certain sense in bringing it up to inform us who were not in RWL at the time, Whereas:

Therefore, let it be resolved that Beatles did have an important part in shaping our rules and is only trying to clear his name. Also that some liberals still are fighting the 2000 election.                          

ok, thats it....was fun though.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

Riverpaw

Now, what was that for? It's pointless, and to me and most likely many others, uncomprehendable. What are you trying to say? Can you SPAG your post, please? Oh, and what do squashed bugs for breakfast have to do with banning Beatles?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

SATANS HELPER

whatever you like it to be man im here to eat em for breakfest its the breakfest of SATAN LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Checkerpaw

It seems to me as though this Satans Helper is acting this way on purpose.  Anyone agree?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

SATANS HELPER

wow you think of that all on your own whoa you a rocket sceintist :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: