Whos the best LOTR charactor?

Started by Aurora Beam, October 01, 2003, 06:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Beam

I like Legolas because he was played by Orlando :wub:.

Abby The Rat

I love him... er yeah.... ..er......er.....eerrr.... I..er ~looks around~ er.. I am a guy.. er... I just think he is handsome and cool and he does look a bit like me but he is cuter... er...

I think I go now before I make it any worse ~runs off~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Ruatine

Aragorn. Hot. Rugged. 'Nuff said.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Almkman

It depends on the movie.I like Legolas the best in the first movie.But in the second I like Gimli.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Riverpaw

This is even worse than me falling for ... ... Well, that's none of your business. Also ... ... That's not, either. Basically, my love life stinks, but who am I to say that?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Heh, voted for Pippin because Legolas is /so/ overvoted.

*pats Riverpaw* Same here...I can't even say my love life stinks because I don't have one...or one that distinctly resembles a love life.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CoolClaw

Is this for the book or movie?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Peace Alliance

Legolas, because i wish i were him.

I didn't like gimli in the secomd movie. They turned him into the comic relief!!! I mean, he was funny and all... but he's not sposed to be a comic relief!

heh, shame on you all for deminishing these amazing charactors into eye candy!! HA!

Scarwake

I voted LEGOLAS!!!!!  *turns into a Legolas look-a-like*  
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aminrael

Pippin! He's so interestingly randomly confused. I love it.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Badrang the Tyrant

Legolas!  Mainly because he is elvish, but he's cool to...

Riverpaw

Nobody voted Gandalf?! *gasp* Okay, there, I did. Now, I turn to you all and ask, why not Gandalf? He is very wise and seems to be an interseting character. Well, at least in the books. So, why not?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dead Eye

I will tell you know that I am a huge LOTR fan. I have maps hung up like real maps made of america, I have 3 different sets of the trilogy, I have the Silamon(book of history) and a dictonary of LOTR terms. I do research once in a while and write down timelines and such. And I will tell you the characters I am most interested in are the line of Numerons. Not only Elendil, Anarion and Isildur(Anarion is Isildurs brother whos sons ruled Gondor) but also the Dark Numerons. For those who don't know the Dark Numerons were bad numerons. Then they made dealings with suron. Suron tricked them, gave 9 of their kings rings, and they became the Ring Wariths, or Nazgul. They is not a lot about them but if you piece things together you find out much. They are an interesting bunch. Their leader, The Witch King, is almost as evil as suron. He actually destroyed the Northern Kingdoms with his own kingdom, Angmar. The other 8 nazgul were actually afraid he may try being the new Suron.

Enough of my useless ramble of LOTR. On this list, my favorites are Suramon and Pippen. From the book I mean. Suramon was very smart, and before Suron took him he he was a wise person. Think about it. He was the first in Middle Earth to discover and use gunpowder. He was able to create an ultimate fighting force. Many people would say "oh but they lost" But think about it. Suramon did not loose from any fighter of rohan. His own servent ends up killing him. ~won't give it away~ Sorry for my ramblings of LOTR.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov