Schoolling

Started by Dead Eye, September 10, 2003, 06:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Wow, after 10,000 years, Hungary finally produced a mathematical prodigy!

XDDdd /me loves you john

The Beatles

Noo... think of Erdos and all those people. Hungary has proportionally the most Nobel Prize Winners, that is, per capita, and is highly respected in mathematics and the natural sciences.

[edit] Yes! I've infected you with the evXDil smiXDlie.

~>John<~

if our school did that skippy thing...I might of.anyway, I'm almost the youngest and am second highest, to one person, who I'm .2 behin in math...meh. I've got a 99.7% in math, shes got a 99.9%.......and in geography, I've got a 99.6, and shes got a 99.3....not so good in science, 95%.....and in English/ Literature, dont know what but A at least...Religion, B. All because my teacher swears I got a late....yeah welll.....hug it.  and in all thats easy [P.E., choir] A....

So a 3.87 gpa. not too bad.......but that religion grade....meh. A 92% it is.92.4, actually. Dang rounding.....0.1 percent and I have a 4.0....pretty good.  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesXD is this a competition?
I hope it's not - but if it is you can't talk. Not 'til you get into college at 14. And a decent college, mind you.
Did you?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Evidently: or I would not have made the comment.

Aminrael

Quote from: ShaI have a homeschooled friend who took first grade over the summer, so she's only 16 and in 12th grade. It's a little odd, to say the least.
I never skipped any grades, I never wanted to. I DID want to be homeschooled, but my parents wouldn't let me. Now that I'm in high school, I guess I can say that I survived without being homeschooled. But I do have a friend who just turned 17, and she's a sophmore.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

*pokes Beatles* My friend could've gone to college at 14, b/c she graduated at 13, but she's taking a few years off b/c she's a dancer. What college are you going to?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesEvidently: or I would not have made the comment.
Lucky (blank).  :rolleyes:
That's it. I need homeschooling.

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Doesn't my email addy tell you? :D It's the U of Washington.

The Lady Shael

Hm. You know, I always wondered why that was your e-mail address...

Just a note: Homeschooling isn't the ideal education system for everyone.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelJust a note: Homeschooling isn't the ideal education system for everyone.
True, but at any rate, it's better than PS 157 Q. Trust me on that one.

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

For a bunch of highly intellegent people, it's kind of strange that most of you can't come up with a better strategy for RWL.

CoolClaw

I would hate to skip grades.  In my school the grades are all in different hallways so I would only see my friends out of school.  I guess you could make new friends but if you're in like 6th grade ro something you already have lots of friends but I guess it doesn't matter my school doesn't have skipping of grades. Or do they...
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Riverpaw

Quote from: caedo caelestisFor a bunch of highly intellegent people, it's kind of strange that most of you can't come up with a better strategy for RWL.
Oh, no, we just keep the better ones to ourselves for when we decide to kick your tail in.

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Riverpaw
Quote from: caedo caelestisFor a bunch of highly intellegent people, it's kind of strange that most of you can't come up with a better strategy for RWL.
Oh, no, we just keep the better ones to ourselves for when we decide to kick your tail in.
Im sure you do.