New look!

Started by Peace Alliance, September 29, 2003, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Ya... thoughts?
(if the pic doesn't show up, right click and select "show picture" that'll work ;))

Mark

You left out "I don't know what it is"...hmm maybe if I knew what it was I could say...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Meliketh the avatar! I can't see the sig though..

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance(if the pic doesn't show up, right click and select "show picture" that'll work ;))
Still not there. Maybe the server doesn't support off-site linking. Maybe it's just a messed up link. I think I'll vote after I see it...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Hm, that picture in your sig scared me, Peace...my eyes nearly popped out...it's so big...and eyecatching...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Yeah, its a feally good picture... why doesn't it work though??  

The Lady Shael

*is on her slow comp now*

Hm, I can't see it now...I could see it on my other comp though. Not sure what's wrong.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Boze (Admin)

Isn't that the TRD logo?
That's me!

windhound

hm.
for thoes who cant see it, try right clicking the space where the picture should be, click properties, copy the link, and paste it into your webbrower's thing, after the pic loads in its own window it should load in the forums..  odd how that works..  atleast thats how I got it to work..  meh..

tis an..  odd picture..  words cant describe it..  maybe the word I'm looking for is..  Shiny..  oooh..   *yawneth*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Picture i was showing wasn't working... so i switched to this one. this one has less of an effect... the point is, wolves scare little children and they suck and i hate them....

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. It is clear that you dislike another player. I wonder who..

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHm. It is clear that you dislike another player. I wonder who..
Quote from: Peace AlliancePicture i was showing wasn't working... so i switched to this one. this one has less of an effect... the point is, wolves scare little children and they suck and i hate them....
Are not! Wolves are about as nice as carnivores get. They kill only out ofnecissity and rarely do they adversely affect humans. Although, I understand the "incident" with Wolf and everything...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

I wrote a story about a wolf. I had to write a story for school, and i wanted to do it about an animal, so i chose wolves. I liked wolves back then though. Since then they're been ruined for me. GO FOXES!

windhound

*cheers*
yea for foxes..   I dont think I've ever used anything but a fox in RWL..  'cept one time I was a rat because I forgot to change species before sending..  neah..
My school's mascot is the Red Wolf..  they are so small though, comparitivly anyways, kinda fox like..  meh.
..randomness..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

There!! now i have a nice boastly sig!! Aren't i special?