Don't bite the new girl!!!

Started by Aurora Beam, September 29, 2003, 04:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Argh...Ju got to her first...hmph. Oh well...I own just about half of the RWL population anyways...

Welcome to the RWL forums! ^_^ Once people join, they have a VERY hard time of leaving...ask /anyone/ here, they're all RWL addicts...I'm Shael, your neighborhood friendly mod! (just saw "Seabiscuit", and Spiderman comes to mind...) Yes, we don't bite, honestly...the admins, however, aren't quite tame. But us Lady Mods keep them in line.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aurora Beam

OoOoOoOo, lady Mods.  Um, that was plural is there another lady Mod?

Thanks guys for welcoming me!  I think I liek it here a lot.  But I think Stormclaw lost her mind to the site.  She seems a bit paronoid.

Kathryn

Sha

As if you're not the most psycho out of the lot of us (That being Stormclaw, because I'm blind when it comes to more posts, apparently. There is a second PAGE, Sha. *sigh*)..

Oh, whoops, did I say that? Bad Sha. *whistles innocently*

I am Sha, the one you already spoke to on AIM (and I daresay you're braver than I am - IMing people you don't know! Bravo!) and I will warn you, I am crazy, despite what others say. I have a certian liking for VeggieTales, and Care Bears and My Little Pony is nice, too. Oh,  yes. I also have a thing for grammar, too. "Is nice" actually is proper.

Anyway! Welcome! *hugs*

Stormclaw

'Scuse? I'm male. Yes. Guy. As in, not female. Right. Good.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

The Lady Shael

*laughs* Don't feel bad or anything...but Stormy's a he. ^_^ It's okay, we actually called him a "she" for a veeeery long time once...and "a bit paranoid" is an understatement. He's one of those RWL admins I mentioned...*nod* And yes, that was plural. There's three mods: me, Teufel, and Julie(TR Shadow), who all happen to be females. And the admins are: Boze, Stormy, Retto, and Ad...all males. Hmph. Oh, and all the admins are taken too...I own Boze, Dixie owns Retto, Cal and Ad own each other, and was it Ilse who owns Stormy? *ponders* Can't remember...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Swordsgirl

Hello!! I'm new, too. Advice: POST. Do it. And have fun, or at least try. w00t, let's hear it for geeks!
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Dead Eye

Greetings. I am Dead Eye. I am Dead Eye the Dreadul. Some tips.

1. Call Storm Claw stormy
2. Call Ragefur Raggy
3. Spam in the spam forum
4. Do not get on my bad side.

[Edit, not suitable contact to the forum]
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aminrael

*ponders* DO I own Stormy? I can't remember this at all. But sure, I'll own Stormy. Wheeee! ^_^
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

Ah, don't be so dreary, Dead Eye...

*takes Stormy from Ilse* Mm, sorry, I read the spam forum again, it was Ashyra, not you....*slaps head* You can own Ragefur though!

Amendment to Dead Eye's tips:

2. Call Ragefur Raggers (and whatever you do, don't touch him.)

Sha

Quote from: Dead EyeGreetings. I am Dead Eye. I am Dead Eye the Dreadul. Some tips.

1. Call Storm Claw stormy
2. Call Ragefur Raggy
3. Spam in the spam forum
4. Do not get on my bad side.
Um. I don't recommend listening to that.

Especially 1 and 2 if you value your life. Yes. Well, 3 and 4 are fine. But.. uh. Yeah =D
[edit quoting of content not ok for this forum]

Boze (Admin)

*Pistol whips Stormclaw into unconsciousness. Small imp-like Care Bears scurry off with the body.*

Insane? Crazy? Get out? No. Stormclaw... he has some issues... er... very sane here. Never... ever... gets crazy. Uh huh. Yep. So... uh. Yea. It's all good here.

And if anyone speaks out about the sanity of zees forums again, zee proper actionz will be taken. Dismissed.
That's me!

Aqualis

These forums are in a perfect state of insanity.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Boze (Admin)

Very good, my legions. MUHAHAHAHAHA... ha... er. Hah.
That's me!

Stormclaw

*rises and beats Boze about the head with a care-bear*

Pistol-whip me, will you? I'll have you KATANA-SPORKED!
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Aminrael

*gives up Stormy*

I can have Ragefur, you say? Eheh. Eheheheh.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy