...And you thought you'd never hear me say this...

Started by TR Shadow, September 28, 2003, 08:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I'm sick of penguins.  *Changes avatar to a troodon*  *Then canges her AIM screen name to "TheWiddleTroodon"*

No, seriously, I am.  I have A LOT of work to do on my penguin obsessed site...

*Huggles a troodon*

~Julie the Troodon~

Aminrael

*gasp* Julie! How can you be sick of penguins? *luffs penguins*

Can I be the member officially obsessed with penguins? Please? Because I am. Really!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Swordsgirl

But . . . but . . . penguins are so NIFTY! Their weird little waddley shape, their divey habits, their freezing section of the zoo . . . They're like, the perfect animal! Only not! But still!
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

TR Shadow

Sure you can, Ilse.  *Makes Ragefur change her title to "Obsessed with troodons"*

You know, I think my best obsession so far had to have been the Care Bears.  Who was in on that?  I know there was Me, Trident, Shael, Ragefur, Tania, and Bloodrath.  Who else?

*Thinks about starting back up the Care Bear thing*  Naah, I'll go with troodons.

Scarwake

OMG!!! Are you insane?? That's like unheard of!! *dies* *revives* I can't believe it!! *dies* *revives and walks away*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

Lol, don't give it up. Penguins are what make you the penguin legend of RWL and all things to do wiht it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*smiles* I was actually wondering when that was ever going to end...not that I don't like penguins or anything, but it was getting a little worn out.

Ooh, yeah, the Care Bear avatar fad...I did that...didn't Boze have the anti-Care Bear avatar once?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

~Waves hand around~ And I was in with the care bear feb.. one of the first 4.. or something like that.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Of course; Ad was Tenderheart bear!  Oh, let's see how many I can get right:
Trident-- Share Bear
Shael-- Wish Bear?
Me-- Cheer Bear
Tania-- Funshine Bear
Ragefur-- Grumpy Bear
Windhound-- Bedtime Bear?
Ad-- Tenderheart Bear
Bloodrath-- Goodluck Bear
Kilk-- Cheer Bear with an arrow going through it's head
Boze-- The Anti-Care Bear

Hmm, that's all I can name and I'm not sure I got two of them right.  You know what?  I just can't resist.  *Changes avatar*

Ashyra Nightwing

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

CoolClaw

Care Bears always make me think of Trolls.  My cousin had lots of trolls.  I liked to swing them by their hair.   Does anyone else remember those little doll things with lots of hair and they were made of plastic?  I DO!  

~Swinger of Trolls, CoolClaw
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Peace Alliance

Y'all suck, Wizards are the way to go, YO!

WORD!

Boze (Admin)

That's me!

calria

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*dies deadishly*
NOT Care Bears! Anything but that! *shudder*