Sad news...

Started by Dixie Ros?, September 28, 2003, 09:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Read it here

He was Terrouge's former editior, though I'm sure you knew that.

Yes, it's true...I...Don't know what to say.

QuoteJoshua Boycott, former Terrouge Editor-in-Chief, Pyr in ROCS1, wonderful guy, National Merit Semifinalist, Senate Page, a good friend... It's got to be wrong. Someone tell me it's wrong.

~Shorestar.

Just thought I'd mention it.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Sha

Oh... man...

There are no words for something like this...

Dixie Ros?

No kidding.  :(  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Ashyra Nightwing

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

The Dark Warrior

That is horrible. I didnt know him but that is still horrible...

The Lady Shael

*nods sadly* I saw that at the Terrouge forums...I've heard so much about him, about everything he's done, and now we'll never see him again. But he's always going to be in our memories. It seems so....impossible to believe. I've had someone irl die before, but when you know them over the internet...it's much different. And he was only 18. *cries*  :(

Found a topic that Josh posted on the Terrouge forums, and it shows he had a great life ahead of him...it's really depressing...

http://terrouge.com/forums/index.php?act=S...f=6&t=1997&st=0

[EDIT2] Did another search on him...this one has a picture...*weeps*

http://www.legion.org/boysnation/2003/10_boycott.htm
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

I've had a few people I knew very well IRL die, in fact, they were my two best friends.  One was killed in a weather-related car crash, and the other committed suicide a week later because of it.  It's a very sad thing when someone that young dies.  His family and friends will be in my prayers.  Things will heal, though they may take some time.  For me it took months to really get over the death of my two friends, who were, at the time, only twelve and thirteen.  As I said, his family will be in my prayers.  There's not much else I can say, though.

~Julie~  

Dixie Ros?

*refrains from swearing*

Ya know...I think he was a Christian....

I feel numb.
user posted image

Scarwake

I never had a chance to know him or talk to him, and now I never will....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

fingo

That's sad, I never heard of him before but it's always sad when somthing like this happens.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Badrang the Tyrant

Earlier this year, a senior died from a rare form of cancer mostly found in babies.  It was really sad even though I didn't know him.  And this is just as bad....

But at least both of them didn't die.  His little brother only suffered from a broken jaw...

Riverpaw

Why is everything going wrong this weekend? I didn't even get to know him. Then this...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

shorestar

*quietly* Yeah.  Joshie-boy is Christian.  He... Yeah.

Blackeyes

I will pray for him and his family....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....