TJ and Ilse

Started by Aminrael, September 27, 2003, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aminrael

Dixie Rose: Yes, it should be WE'VE met. Sorry about that. I was in a rush when I was posting, because some people were asking to see the pictures, and I wasn't paying enough attention. Sorry! :D
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Swordsgirl

It would be so cool to meet some of the people I've met online . . .
But then, this is my first forum and I don't do that much otherwise so that would be very few people, but still! Lucky freaks!
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Scarwake

Awww.....You called us lucky!!  And freaks!!  Which I happen to be portrayed as in those pictures....BUT Ilse truly is....Her and her touching shinies!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

Heh, cool piccies, except for first one you do look retarded there TJ lol!!!. Well I guess If Peace or Josh wanted to do somedriving or our parents wanted to we could meet. That would be radical lol (I never use that word but I'm excited)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Scarwake

I know I look retarded there!!  I didn't think I had my freaking mouth opened like that!! I look soooooooooooo stupid.....*hides in a dark corner waiting for someone to walk by so he can scare them*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mark

I think it would be cool to meet someone from ROC, I think I would like yo meet Ad, Andy, Ashyra, Aus, amd herm...well, I donno...*wonders off*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?