TJ and Ilse

Started by Aminrael, September 27, 2003, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aminrael

TJ and I finally met each other! We each drove to Goshen, which is approximately an hour away from both of us and met at the "Old Bag Factory", where we talked to his parents and my mom, and after that we went and looked at all the stores, where I had a blast of a time poking all of the shiny dangling objects that I could while TJ chanted "No! Don't poke it! Noo!" in the background.

Here's the link to see the pictures. Only three, I'm afraid. The blurry one with TJ by himself is when he was pointing excitedly at a random moose, and then there's two of us together, and the one where TJ is looking off to the side is when he was talking to his mom.

Yay!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

*cheers* Yay! I was one of those people excitedly waiting for them when they got back....and yet even though I annoyed both of them to take many pictures, they took three...*sigh* But at least they took pictures.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sha

Wohoo! I'm so glad you guys got to meet. And indeed, three pictures is better than none. Meeting online friends is so much fun (I've done so twice). Here's to other such fun RWL get-togethers!

And pointing at/taking pictures of random things is a good thing. Indeed.

Scarwake

LOL! Yes, it was awesome meeting Ilse!  I was quite nervous about it, used the loo quite a bit...But yeah, I was saying "No, don't touch it!" everytime she went to touch a sign or something hanging on the wall!

Quite hilarious and all that fun stuff!  It was a blast!!  *runs off to go watch a movie and eat his very rich chocolate cake*

After looking at the pictures....I say get rid of the one with me pointing at the moose! I look sooo retarded!!! But first, before it is removed I want to get copies of all those piccies, so Shael and Ilse don't remove those piccies I wanna save them to my compy and stuff!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aminrael

Well, I TOLD you to let me take a picture of you by that green thing, but nooooo. So you get to be seen with the moose. :D

But yes, it was fun!
-Stormy

calria

I've been to the Old Bag Factory!!!!!!!

The wood stuff on the first floor is awesome.
*prods TJ and Ilse very very hard*
You guyses must meet up with me in Dec/Jan when I'm up there for the holidays, or next summer, or something.

Aminrael

Will do, Calria! Just let us know when you're coming! And then we can take even more pictures for Shael. ^_^
-Stormy

calria

Scarwake

Ahh, yes...We'll have to do that, Sarah...If you come up in January bring Addie Addikins with you!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh, yay! You got to meet! I've never met any RWLers..

Dixie Ros?

houldn't it be we've met, not we're met?

Anyway, I wanna met Sha, Shael, Claria, Ad, RETTO, Stormclaw, and Ashyra. I think I missed someone.  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

TR Shadow

Quote from: Dixie Ros?houldn't it be we've met, not we're met?

Anyway, I wanna met Sha, Shael, Claria, Ad, RETTO, Stormclaw, and Ashyra. I think I missed someone.
I think you did too ^_~.

Dixie Ros?

:o

I sure did! *huggles TR*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Scarwake

You don't wanna meet me, Dixie???  I'm very nice...*whispers* I think its just because we've never really talked or gotten to know each other....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Dixie Ros?

Hey, if I could, I'd meet anyone from RWL.

I forgot Ragefur.
user posted image