Cheating! Josh and Peace!

Started by wolf bite, September 27, 2003, 02:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

In reply to Caedo's post which is no longer here: Can't remember if members can delete posts, but I'll delete it for you. *nod*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Dark Warrior

Malakian's Marauders (#539)
Turns 450 (max 450)
Turns Stored 58 (max 150)
Rank #12
Workers 285,407
Land Acres 5,112
Money $11,001,202
Food 5,638,211
Loyalty 763,410
Networth $23,479,284
 Location Southsward
Race Wildcat
Health 100%
Tax Rate 11%
Rats 8,756,449
Weasels 76,717
Stoats 0
Skiffs 1,828,585
Leaders 3

Isnt that the guy Josh? Well if you all hate him there are his stats. Don't know if it matters though.

wolf bite

I am not sure, but I think the admins wizely changed the passwords on the Known Josh accounts.

Free land!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

lovely! No turns. Could've killed him. Only 1K land left.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

not very fair to me. i send my entire friggin military to him and now i can't get any of it back.

[friggin is NOT a swear word. I've never been allowed (at home) to sweare my entire life, but not once have i been told not to say friggin. geez, taking that out is crossing the line, it offends nobody!]

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancesend my entire f****** military to him
Why did you do that? Were you two ... ... erm ... Wait! Didn't you say you had nothing to do with him?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Mark

I think that Peace was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he shouldn't be disabled or anything.  But it is fair that all those rats go to waste, and not be used for murdering people in the top ten.  If you are a good player, peace, you should be able to keep top...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Dark Warrior

It doesnt really matter, doesnt it? They didnt really do anything big. Peace is back to what, rank 8? And Josh is disabled with tons of rats. Their plans to screw everyone over failed. Lesson learn

Fenix

Obviously, none of you whom posted, read my reply. Ignorance reigns supreme?
I, ME changed my password, not the admins, and forgot it, I did what I wanted to, that's over with.  Mark. The rats were mine, not Peace's, I had an army of 27 million, the SKIFFS were Peace's.  Now please, my post should have finalized this ignorant fling of words and spite, it's over, I had my time, busted some people up, and I left, that was the POINT of my post, There was no cheating at ALL involved in regular server, and everyone was beaten fairly ( unless you want to count me being perma-banned, which therei sno rules for perma-banning btw, I was banned because I decided to defy the administrators, the had 0 proof, of the actions I was banned for, and technically, if they were fair admins, they wouldn't allow me to be banned, being there no proof, other than my self-righteous confession, but that's still not proof, really.)
Whoever posted my stats, good job. Three whole leaders were evaded in the gathering of that information! You should pat yourself on the back.
I find myself, once again irritated by the overwhelming agnosticism challenging my post.  If you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.  Wolf Bite is the only one who read my post, I believe, him and Peace, the rest of you, who posted, don't deserve to be recognized by this thread.  There is a spamming thread, I think. Go build a bridge there, and live under it. Agnostic fools.(As a Christian who has read the bible, in part, at least, Fool is not a word to be taken lightly, I have thought about this post, and you people deserve the consequences. Incur. My wrath.)

The Dark Warrior

Fenix, I did read your post. I do not know you or what you did before this. But I know you had no leaders, I just thought that everyone was getting over angry at you, and afraid. So by showing your stats I was hoping that it would end this fighting. I also know that you changed the pass yourself because you told Dead Eye that on aim, while I was over at his house. And my latest post meant that the whole thing should stop, because it was done. You couldn't get on your account, and Peace was back at rank 8. I was just trying to show how this should stop. Sorry.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf biteI am not sure, but I think the admins wizely changed the passwords on the Known Josh accounts.

Free land!

Wolf Bite
Yup, sure sounds like wolf read your post  :rolleyes:

Ereptor

Ignorance has always reigned supreme in these forums.  I have been talked to because "they" think i am talking to kids like they are adults.  but if you act supeior to others you need to be put in your place.  everyone thinks you shouldn't flame or whatever.  But you people need to grow up and realize that you cannot protect these people from real life.  As long as there is no swearing and slander that is fine.  but flaming is so general.  Ad runs this place like a cult or something.  If your not cool with their rules than you get "warned" or banned.  As far as peace and josh go, it is not new news that they have bent the rules before.  but we also had our suspicions about wolfbite.  heh    

There is always a bigger kid on the block.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

Thanks, Chris.
He didn't even read my big post, and he made spelling errors, and I respect that son of a [not allowed] (I'm too stupid to use the words 'female dog'. See, one of them has six letters. That's a lot for me to handle.) more than I respect my left hand. He is one of the finest persons I've met over the internet, and strangely, through this slanderous community. Nice choice of words Chris, Amen.

Mark

Look, Josh, you obviously don't understand.  This thead just so happens not to revolve around you and only you.  Oliver is in this too, and I did not nessasarily reply to your post in general, I replied to what I think.  One other thing you have to learn is to control your temper, someday your going to severely hurt someone with your harsh words.  Also name calling should not be allowed in anyway here.  It seems that the game is more important to you then anything else, I remember when you were pulled down from top in the third duels, you were very angry because you thought you were alright and could hold your defences.  

This changing your password and forgeting it is a awfuly tall tale if you ask me.
You should think about your posts more before you post, Josh, and try not to openly
insult, swear, curse, and not to mention criticism.  Oh, yes, one more thing:  Do you really think Retto is stupid enough to let you curse on the forums?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Abby The Rat

err.. I believe that was Stormclaw with the word filters. Lovely things they are
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]