Sun Tzu / Kitty

Started by wolf bite, September 26, 2003, 12:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I really don?t like living a double personality.  So I put a stop to it now.  This will be a long writing, but I recommend it be read because it will explain a lot about what has been going on.

Most of you know that Slayer had been begging for a reset for some time, but could not get one.  I had stopped all attacks for 2 months because I had no need for more land and had no want to take other hordes hard work in a flick of my finger.  Then after Slayer had a meeting, we decided that we would delete if one last begging of Retto did not get results.  Being no new positive news, we deleted our accounts.

I don?t care to reach for the top of the game again.  Let others find the ground up there as sweat as I once did.  So I rejoined the game for two reasons: (1) To be in the game to remind me of some of the stuff I was putting in my manual about the game; (2) to find a young clan and to teach that clan.

So I made the account SUN TZU, became Kitty on the forums, and joined the first clan that asked me.  That clan was Loren.  I was fully peaceful, I came out of protection and used all my turns scouting and looting.  Made no attacks, I was even attacked and responded with 2 attacks with only a few armies because I wanted to lose the fight.  On the Loren forum, I was trying to teach softly about matters of the game.

Then this war thing with my favorite clan The Blades started.  I tried to intervene as both Kitty and Wolf Bite to stop the fighting.  Then The Blades did what to me is unthinkable, they killed the leader of Loren.  By cutting of the head of Loren, I became the head of Loren.  I was then threatened by Dead Eye that I would be soon killed. I am sure they will now agree that that was an unwise move on their behalf.

I had talked to other members of Slayer that also thought that the actions of The Blades were wrong and against everything we stood for.  They agreed to once again stand by my side as the loyal friends they are.  But I did not think it was fair to fight my friends in the Blades without them knowing it was me leading the attack.  So I made a long post under the name Wolf Bite warning that I would soon be attacking.  Still there was no peace.  So I did my thing and lead Loren in a calculated fatal attack against the resources of the ?enemy?.  With their food, money, health, and turns gone, they fell.

Once The Blades left the game, I thought I could once again go to peaceful stance and live in harmony to the reset and have time to only teach.  But then I found some massive attacks by those that still thought there was a war going.  And I witnessed many of my young students being beaten by people I know as friends.

So I reluctantly did a bit of damage to the ?enemy? to show that they should spread their attacks out to other clans.  I felt poorly about attacking people that did not know it was me.  Also I feel just as bad being attacked by people that would not be attacking me if they knew it was me just hanging out in the low ranks watching the game.  One even further, I really do no like having a double personality.

Rather funny that Ad wants to be Wolf Bite and Wolf Bite wants to be Ad.  And no one will let us.  Hehe

So where I sand now is that I only intend to take back the land that is taken from me.  Hopefully no one will again force me to become warlike in order to defend myself.  I would rather spend my time responding to posts about how to play better then fighting.

Loren has been talking about opening a new clan for new people to this game that will be for the most part peaceful (attack rules) and for teaching until they are ready to move on to a more war-like stance.

Wolf Bite
(General SUN TZU wrote "THE ART OF WAR" about 500 bc. The oldest military treatise in the world)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

*thumbs up* Did a great job of covering it up there. Checking the IP never occured to me...your explanation is very enlightening though.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

Well, you sure had me fooled! ;)  Well done! ::agrees::  

fingo

Bravo, I wonder if your be attacked again?
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Checkerpaw

Aack!  That means I've just attacked wolf bite four times in the last two days!  You're kind of taking a beating right now, though.

:(  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Mikalae Gildar

On a side note, The Art of War is an awesome book, I recommend all of you to read it.  Very good for Warlords too...

"Therefore the art of using troops is this:  when ten times the enemy's strength, surround him; when five times, attack him; when double, engage him; when you and the enemy are equally matched,  be able to divide him; when you are inferior in numbers, be able to take the defensive; and when you are no match for the enemy, be able to avoid him."

-Sun-Tzu in "The Art of Warfare"
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Ashyra Nightwing

You're Kitty?

Oh.
You stole all my money.

Mark

I think that's very nice of you to do that.  I've taken to helping little people too, and aiding alot.  Keep up the good work, WB.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Riverpaw

Quote from: Mikalae DarkKnightOn a side note, The Art of War is an awesome book, I recommend all of you to read it.  Very good for Warlords too...
I haven't read more than a few excerpts from it, but it certainly seems interesting. It teaches how to win a war without too much bloodshed. Sorta like Ad's ex-HPR-ing. I would recommend it, for no particular reason, to anyone.

As for the issue of Wolf Bite/Kitty/Sun Tzu, that was a brave thing you did. Sorta like Alcaline at TSOR. I need not begin that as it would no doubt spark a flame war. What did surprise me is that no one here had too much of an objection. Alcaline would be nearly banned as we speak had it not been for a very few like this in the TSOR community.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dead Eye

Um... I am speachless. I hated Kitty. I liked Wolf Bite. Now I dont know which emotion is more!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Riverpaw

Quote from: Dead EyeUm... I am speachless. I hated Kitty. I liked Wolf Bite. Now I dont know which emotion is more!
Well, go with whichever one is better for him.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

XD
Now only question left is why that [stares at wall calmly] Hallucination is being so pesky... him and Ouwe set me back a few days. Gah... and Holby is away too, so I'm out at their mercy, lovelyit.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm... Hallucination... He really reminds me of Richard Rahl/Xenocide.. *thinks*

The Beatles