Anyone here notice....?

Started by General Austin, September 25, 2003, 12:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Marshal Svoldira Klamath Something POSTED. Like THREE TIMES. WOOT!!! We should encourage her!

*starts parade in honor of Klamath's posting in forum*  YAY!!!! I wish I had her AIM so I could congratulate her in person-ish-ness. Three Cheers for Klamath!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY!! (ness!)

...I hope she'll start playing at the anniversary..

And she has MSN! She's Delia at Terrouge..

Scarwake

Uhh....*looks at Aus and Ashyra* Someone forgot to give you your depressant pills today didn't they?  Your too hyper.  *shoves pills down their throats to calm them down*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Erk! *spits out depressant pills*

*bounces* No amount of depressant pills can calm me down! I'm always hyper! I'm unstoppable!

*bounces away*

Klamath

*takes out tranquilizer rifle*  Boi crackey...

Heh, just kiddin'.  But really... I'm so humble, I don't need a parade!  ...Though having one is nice.  ^_^  I love feeling so welcome... thanks, guys!

By the way, if you need my MSN, go ahead and ask me via PM... it's good to keep track of people who add me XD
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Riverpaw

Hi. (Erm... Who are you again?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Mark

Klemath was the non. 1 poster before the forums crashed, and I guess she never really tried to get those posts back...Welcom back Klemath! *smiles*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Weird how no one can seem to get her name right...*pokes Mark* No "e", it's an "a"....

*raises hand* I was right behind her though! I even had more posts than her for a bit. Like I said earlier, we were the post warriors on the forum, and had many fun post wars...spam wasn't the term back then.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

Delia.... Me'n Delia get along pretty well...Though we bump (crash?) heads once in a while...And I like FF. I can be ann armadillo.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"