Started by bjornredtail, September 24, 2003, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

Chinese people live in china

Riverpaw

Quote from: SonorasChinese people live in china
I'm Chinese. I live in New York. I'm not sure if your statement is to be taken as in insult. (Gee, how odd of me...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*pokes Riverpaw*

"Cogito ergo sum" means "I think, therefore I am." *nod* "Cogito ergo est" means "I think, therefore he/she/it is."

*points to her own sig* And I modified it just a little for amusement. ^_^ LaTiN pWnS j00 All!!11  :ph34r:  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael"Cogito ergo sum" means "I think, therefore I am." *nod* "Cogito ergo est" means "I think, therefore he/she/it is."
Hm... lovely.
Then again, how much Latin could you expect from an 8th grader? I'm glad to be able to understand half the Latin the RWL seems to use on an everyday basis.
*goes to fix siggy*

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*nod* Latin comes in useful when deciphering some of Stormy's comments.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael*nod* Latin comes in useful when deciphering some of Stormy's comments.
Hm... Really? I've only heard it from Beatles?

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sonoras

Chinese people live in NY too.

I'm not insulting.

The Lady Shael

Ah, Beatles too, forgot about him. ^_^ Every time I see a Latin word or phrase somewhere, my Latin teacher gives me extra credit, so I owe a lot to him.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelEvery time I see a Latin word or phrase somewhere, my Latin teacher gives me extra credit
Lucky!

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sonoras

Everytime I see a chinese letter,I say "hmmm....urrr.....think,think.....I can't read what this says...."

Sonoras

This is old, but that last statement was true!!

Riverpaw

Wow. Nostalgia.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

I love the smell of necromancy in the morning...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

I love the smell of burning chickens in the morning...

Nohcnonk