NORTHERN!

Started by General Austin, September 24, 2003, 08:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

No one is stopping you from resurrecting KM.

Kilkenne

Did I ever say that anyone was? No. Keep quiet if you don't know what you're talking about.

caedo caelestis

Oh but I do. I merely meant it as a suggestion.

The Beatles

KM wasn't that hot... it never hit top clan, or emperor, at least. Now RR, that was a clan.. at one time all 3 members were in the top 1-2-3. That was like... ubercool.

~>John<~

Quote from: The BeatlesKM wasn't that hot... it never hit top clan, or emperor, at least. Now RR, that was a clan.. at one time all 3 members were in the top 1-2-3. That was like... ubercool.
sure it was. unless you remember LL's having the top 11 spots. now that was ubercool. and also stupid cause we let ereptor in, but anyways. ubercool. plus no land sources.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

caedo caelestis

KM was hot enough.

~>John<~

aye to that too, caedo, I was a KM'r blue and true.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

KM's had an emperor all 3 times it's been around. Never for long, but we always flood the top 10, and that's more strength than just a clan that has 5 members ranked 1, 9, 15, 17, 24 or something...

The Beatles

LL was the best... KM was second best, I'll admit.

Gen. Volkov

I have a complaint for you Northern people.. one of your members says they have unlimited rats at their command and has attacked me 24 times... not including the attempted poisoning of me.... I am kinda upset about this especially after the two deroatory in game message he sent me. I'm gonna counterattack, but I don't want to go to war.. cause we are no were near as strong as you...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

I think RR is more impressive, just because they only had the three of them to support eachother. A clan that has a retaliatory force of 11, and aid to match, is going to be less of a target than a smaller clan.

Gen. Volkov

I think DI was quite impressive myself.. they were always the strongest clan in first era.. but then I was having problems with RR at the time... mainly cause they killed my the leader of the clan I was in and came very close to killing me at one point.. I came back though.... I could never match the power of any in RR though.. they were 1,2,3 and I was 4th or 5th.. maybe 3rd right before i quit..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES