Started by Stormy the Warlord, September 22, 2003, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormy the Warlord

Where can I get different Avatars instead of the ones they give you???

Riverpaw

Quote from: Stormy the WarlordWhere can I get different Avatars instead of the ones they give you???
Draw one.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

I actually just made an avatar on PSP that says "RWL Addict", real spiffy, must upload it...

But yes, draw one, or steal one from a free avatar site. *pokes her own avatar* I made mine on Paint Shop Pro...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

While I can't actually draw digitally too well, I make great digital collages, some almost like I drew them.

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*nods* I can't draw digitally either, all I did for this avatar was place a flower and butterfly against a background, and add a sunburst in the flower. And then beveled it, but it really wasn't that complicated. I can't draw a stick figure to save my life. I can do nice calligraphy though....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

Go to this place it says it has 11,000
heh...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

I drew my own avatar. *nods* On Microsoft Paint. *nods*

Scarwake

*points* You can get new avatars whenever you want! You just have to link to them or upload one!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI can't draw a stick figure to save my life. I can do nice calligraphy though....
Me neither. As for calligraphy, sorta...

*ten years later*

Oh.