How do you imagine the RWL world?

Started by The Lady Shael, September 22, 2003, 05:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHmm... You won't be normal for long. Everyone cracks eventually. I think I was normal when I came..
Oh, really? (**gasps in horror** Is it too late?)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*pats Riverpaw* You're getting there. I didn't even have a chance...I cracked right away....like from the moment I first posted on the forums....but yes, once someone stays long enough, they go insane. And they become a RWL Addict, and you have no hope of returning to the normal world...look at all the people who tried to leave...me, Cal, TR, Peace, I could go on...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael*pats Riverpaw* You're getting there. I didn't even have a chance...I cracked right away....like from the moment I first posted on the forums....but yes, once someone stays long enough, they go insane. And they become a RWL Addict, and you have no hope of returning to the normal world...look at all the people who tried to leave...me, Cal, TR, Peace, I could go on...
I'm stronger that I would have you believe, mentally, I mean.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: almkmanThat would be the day.I don't think I've cracked.Have I cracked guys?
Umm...

Yup.

Scarwake

Actually, you maybe strong physically, but that doesn't mean your mentally stronger than the combined forces of the Redwall: Warlords Pyscho Ward.  We will win over your little mind and make you one of us, we will!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Almkman

No I haven't.I haven't cracked.I'm perfectely sane.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Klamath

I imagine the RWL world to be a war-torn nation, with strongholds like Salamandastron or Redwall Abbey having no real part to play in the massive conflicts.  Great, wide fields upon which forts are built and battles are fought...  Few bastions of civilized life, but instead mostly scattered villages and solitary dwellings deep in the forests.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Angrod Palant?r

My thoughts match exactly what Calria wrote.
However, as everything got a bit more mathematical, that picture has faded a little. (Yes, it was all about numbers to begin with, but I understand slightly more than I used to.)