My give up!

Started by Mikalae Gildar, September 22, 2003, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikalae Gildar

Alright, all!  Thank you for officially demolishing my economy.  I give up.  No more war.  Count me out of the war crimes trial thing  :P I failed, sniffle sniffle, and I'm leaving blades.  Fun clan war, and I can still write that groovy history.  So please, no retribution, I'm a peaceful guy now, I've learned my lesson, I publicly apologize.  It was fun, and the Dark Knights are now peaceful farmers, biding their time...

I surrender. :blink:  
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

calria

Somehow, the "biding their time" bit sounds rather unlike surrender... *amused*

Mikalae Gildar

*Winks, and whispers to Calria*

How did you guess?  I'm still warlike at heart, I'm just surrendering my military for now.
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Riverpaw

The term "biding one's time" is usually synonomous with the will return for revenge when stronger mindset, or so the movies make us believe.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scarwake

Intriguing that they continue onward in this battle....Though, I'm surprised they didn't stop it when I, the one who upset them, killed my account.  *whispers* I'm back though...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kitty

I think he is 511, and there has not been a shot at him from any Loren Member for 3 days.  It was before that that we worked over his economy.

As far as I know, it is over.  No one will be atack for any reason but a land grab.

Loren is once again a place to train how to play and just have fun playing.

calria

heh...
I'm back too, Toggie.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Mikalae DarkKnight*Winks, and whispers to Calria*

How did you guess?  I'm still warlike at heart, I'm just surrendering my military for now.
A true poker face.

Riverpaw

Quote from: caedo caelestis
Quote from: Mikalae DarkKnight*Winks, and whispers to Calria*

A true poker face.
:P  :P
**raspberry**
(Gee, now what was that I forgot about this...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.