How long have you been on RWL?

Started by The Lady Shael, September 21, 2003, 10:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Thought that the time was ripe to post this poll. This poll is the first question I posted on the RWL forums. And the most anyone had ever been there was a week and a half. Now the results, I assume, will be a tad different.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

I'm kinda rather newish, been here since August 11, but that was a couple of days before the server went BOOM, so I wasn't able to post for however many weeks it was down. <_<
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Trident

calria

Erm, what's the difference between the first two choices?

I've been here since the beginning, though I didn't come into the forums until November-December, if I remember right...

Holby

You're getting a bit far back, cal. coming back from a holiday at the start of this year, I had no idea who you were! You joined lateish December, or so I believe.
The first two confuzzled me, but I picked the first one. I have a record of when I first signed up, you see. I might screencap it :D .
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

I joined pretty much the same time as Stormclaw and Retto and other would would back me up, I hope.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

*gnaws on Holby*

Yeah, on reflection, I think you're right- I remember being bored over Christmas break, and wondering if the forums were a good idea. *laughs* And my cousin Christopher was there when I signed up, too, since he had a brief stint on RWL as a fairly bad player who served as a land resource for everyone. :D

Ashyra Nightwing

Hmm... I started late November. I got my first attack on the 7th December, methinks.  

Scarwake

Hmmm....I voted almost a year, because sometime in December it'll be a year, and I didn't join the forums until a few months later soooo
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

CoolClaw

I don't know when I joined.  I know my little date thing under my name is wrong.  I was here before the first reset though.  

"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Lady Shael

Coolclaw's been here awhile, he might even be a couple days older than me.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Abby The Rat

4 who where in the forum before me, (or the one I know was here before me)

Retto, Boze, Stormclaw annd....  :blink:  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

I was here since the beginning, I think.  I know I was here long before the reset and I remember Klamath.  I didn't join the forums for a while, thought I browzed a lot.  I was here way before Calria, Deathclaw, and Tania, I know that.  *Shrugs*  Actually, I think I joined a day after my birthday.

The Lady Shael

I know I joined just about a week after RWL started, because of this poll. One of the choice was "A month", which nobody chose, and I was informed that RWL wasn't even a month old then. I joined the forums right away, since I've always loved forums, and to interact with people. I remember Ad, Coolclaw, Stormy, Boze, Klamath, Retto, Ragefur being there when I joined the forums.

Aqualis

Almost a year, I joined end of October.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis