How long have you been on RWL?

Started by The Lady Shael, September 21, 2003, 10:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

I joined in October. My first number was 292 I believe. I didn't join the forums until Feburary though. Yeek!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Sonoras

Ive been here since April 2003 so I havent been here for THAT long.

Scarwake

*points out to Shael and Ad* I was here before both of you!!  I joined the forums February 3rd, 2003!  I just never posted much, until I wanted to get more involved and find out more and I had no clue who any of you where!!

BUT, I joined the game back in December
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Ah, TJ, I hope you know we're talking about the old forums. The ones back in September which crashed and which we were never able to recover. Which is a shame, because there was much nice posts there I would've like to read again. *ahem* Like the Argument between me and Raine...man, that was great...(Ashyra, you said something about still being able to view the main index...did I read that correctly?)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

One week, mostly lurking... *sigh*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

My first number was... erm... 41. Yes. 41. Because Sha was 42, and I was jealous. :D
Wow, us double digit peoples are amazering...

Scarwake

OH, well still!! I'm talking about these forums!! Because yeah.....*walks off, feeling highly excluded on talk about the old forums*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

*laughs*
Poor likkle TJ... you're such a...

...metrosexual.
*giggle*

How sad... I've been on this board just as long as the longest-running people.
*stares at her post count*
I need a LIFE.

Holby

Anyone who says they joined in October, and had a number higher than #121 might like to edit their posts.
I joined October 30, Hair Raisers, #121.
I've been waiting to celebrate my year here for a while, checking my e-mail every few days to see how far away. And it's still more than a month! *Groans*
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

Whoa! You actually kept the joining email from way back then!?!?!  *stares at him*

*Whispers to Cal* You can't say you need a life, that's what I told you I needed last night!! Gosh, the things people steal out of my mouth these days!! *j/k*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAh, TJ, I hope you know we're talking about the old forums. The ones back in September which crashed and which we were never able to recover. Which is a shame, because there was much nice posts there I would've like to read again. *ahem* Like the Argument between me and Raine...man, that was great...(Ashyra, you said something about still being able to view the main index...did I read that correctly?)
Yissy... I can't view it anymore though. My computer has to be refreshed before I see any new posts, so for a while I could still see the main page of the old forums... Hm. I remember that Klamath was moderator in the news forum, and we only had about 7-8000 posts altogether..

Blackeyes

I started playing the game around the end of october, so i should have chose the second choice, but I chse the 3rd. I am practically one of the " older people" here. I joined just after Shael.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*pokes Ashyra furiously* What's the URL? If there is one to see it...

I can't even remember if I joined late Sept or early October...I only remember that I found the link through the Terrouge links page, and I was #55...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady Shael*pokes Ashyra furiously* What's the URL? If there is one to see it...

I can't even remember if I joined late Sept or early October...I only remember that I found the link through the Terrouge links page, and I was #55...
I think it was early September.

The Lady Shael

So you're not as new as we thought you were...how'd you know it was early September?