Marriage

Started by Trident, September 21, 2003, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

^_^

Well, you can guess who I voted for.. I really want to marry everyone... *marries*

Ragefur

I voted for TJ....

*cough*

The Elusive Ex-Admin Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

TR Shadow

I voted Ragefur!

Ragefur, marry me.

calria

*wonders*
Why isn't Raggy an admin anymore?

TR Shadow

He declined and had Stormclaw make me a Mod, even though I said that I'd settle for Admin instead XD.

Scarwake

*laughs* Well, my third vote came from ME!  I couldn't decide on who to vote on and I don't like nulling so I just voted myself to ease the decision
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Hummmm, I made the polling. Let me think ......

(Marries someone on redwall today.)

(Goes to jail tomorrow.)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

*laughs* He has a point, Wolf Bite shouldn't really be on the poll considering he already has kids...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

After careful consideration, and giving TJ about 5 heart attacks, I voted for TJ. Ad and Sarah decided that we should be married BEFORE we even knew each other that well, and now, we're going to meet each other on Saturday.  :D  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Scarwake

Oh they did decide that did they?? *looks at them* Who said they could tell me who I have to marry??

Umm....I think it was more like 10 heart attacks
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

*nods*

That was back when we were deciding that Stormy should be my flowergirl, and things. You and Ilse had to get married so that you could wear a pretty likkle pink dress, and walk down the aisle to Celine Dion, Toggie!
:D :D

Aminrael

Yeppers. What else did we agree on? Sarah would be the best man. And...Ragefur would be a bridesmaid....and...and...erk. I don't remember who else was supposed to be in the wedding.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Riverpaw

Quote from: AminraelYeppers. What else did we agree on? Sarah would be the best man. And...Ragefur would be a bridesmaid....and...and...erk. I don't remember who else was supposed to be in the wedding.
Can I help, too?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Oo, ooh, pick me!! I wanna help! Raggy would make a stunning bridesmaid...^_^ sounds like I missed out on an amusing AIM chat...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*L* Actually, I think this was a running gag for about a week, not just one chat...

*makes Shael the two-year-old ring bearer*
Ringpaw can... ummm... light candles, and accidentally incinerate Raggy's pretty pink dress.